Expedited Results through CBT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping that the NCEES release and CA Board release are tied together by about a week. I am hoping we get them Wednesday... please !!!

expedited_results.png

Judging from the lack of posts, the NorCalers probably didn't receive anything either...**** you mail man!

Last round the board posted on their facebook page and website that they were mailing out the letters, rather than surprising everyone. I would get my hopes up with mail until we hear that the results have, in fact, been mailed.

Where have you seen guys that board is mailing out the letters

I don't think anyone is saying that the board is mailing out the letters. They are saying that they haven't received any letters from the board. The Board has not publicly said anything about releasing the PE/PLS results on their website, Facebook or Twitter page. So we are all still waiting...

CAPLS has been quiet for over a week now... Wish we had some sort of update on to when to start checking our mailboxes. I can't imagine it is actually going to take another week to process the prometric results and start to mail the letters... At least, I really hope it doesn't..

According to their Facebook posts the results may be released the first week in January; historically, it has been right before the 25th. They have to cross-check licenses from other states and previous results to confirm licensing and it will likely take more time.

According to their Facebook posts the results may be released the first week in January; historically, it has been right before the 25th. They have to cross-check licenses from other states and previous results to confirm licensing and it will likely take more time.
Where does it say on their Facebook posts that the results may be released in January? They have said before 30-45 days, and the last exam was taken on November 6th. 45 days later is December 21st. I know they only say that they "try" to get the results out in that time frame, but I have never seen anything that said first week of January.

CAPLS has been quiet for over a week now... Wish we had some sort of update on to when to start checking our mailboxes. I can't imagine it is actually going to take another week to process the prometric results and start to mail the letters... At least, I really hope it doesn't..
I already know when to check my mailbox... One day after you post that you received yours!

The April 2013 test mailed out the letters on May 22nd, 2013; that is 40 days after the 8-hour PE test day.

The Oct 2012 test mailed out the letters on December 21st, 2012; that is 56 days after the 8-hour PE test day.

Currently we are 49 days after the 8-hour PE test day.

I heard back from DCA (Dept of Consumer Affairs). Results will be mailed out by end of this week.

Back