Expected Results: June 2nd

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that saying the NCEES account may show people's results at different times, like the states also sign off before letting it say pass/fail?

I figured NCEES would show something at one point and then the state specific website would have their own results at their own time.

I think some states let NCEES release the results, while others have to vote on it or something before they release the results.  Thankfully Colorado switched to the direct release method back in 2013.

In my opinion decoupling will not cause results to be released earlier. It just means that you don't have to go through the CA board to take the exam. However, I believe CA still reviews/discusses the results at their board meeting and releases results shortly thereafter. So, expect any results until the week of June 5th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

**Don't expect any results until the week of June 5th. This is specifically for CA. The Board meeting is on June 1st and 2nd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So is that saying the NCEES account may show people's results at different times, like the states also sign off before letting it say pass/fail?I figured NCEES would show something at one point and then the state specific website would have their own results at their own time.
Yes, the NCEES site shows different state results at different times. And in some states it shows people's results at different times.

Back