Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if they post them at any particular time of the day or is it random? I've been checking first thing when i get to work in the morning and periodically throughout the day.

Looks like the spam folks have called it quits today.  This week has been really nerve wrecking and its only Tuesday.

I've read comments about it being posted at 10 am and around 6:30 pm.  
If the state has to approve them, it will probably come at the end of the day. In NJ the board meetings are an all day event. There was a meeting scheduled for last Thursday but there are no minutes posted so I'm assuming it was pushed off 1 week so that they can review/approve the board results this Thursday. 

I've read comments about it being posted at 10 am and around 6:30 pm.  
Any chance someone knows when the date will change from "April 21, 2017" to just "April 2017"? It seems like states may post later in the day but would the NCEES date change be more likely to occur earlier? Or has it occurred later?

If the state has to approve them, it will probably come at the end of the day. In NJ the board meetings are an all day event. There was a meeting scheduled for last Thursday but there are no minutes posted so I'm assuming it was pushed off 1 week so that they can review/approve the board results this Thursday. 
For Louisiana, The board meetings were May 15th and 16th and they don't have meetings again until July 17th and 18th. I'm guessing I should get my results as soon as NCEES releases them?

For Louisiana, The board meetings were May 15th and 16th and they don't have meetings again until July 17th and 18th. I'm guessing I should get my results as soon as NCEES releases them?
The post just intensified my "antsyness"

Its going to be a long week waiting for results.  I guess its time for a responsible drink like coffee.

Back