Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if they post them at any particular time of the day or is it random? I've been checking first thing when i get to work in the morning and periodically throughout the day.
In Texas they came in the evening, probably 630 or 7, last fall.

@BornTrucker, do you know/remember if the results (for Texas) were posted before or after the TBPE meeting to review results? 

I definitely don't think today. I think Thursday the earliest, although could be longer. We're at day 32. April 2015 was 35 days, April 2016 was 34 days. We might get lucky and they continue this trend of one day earlier and get them tomorrow at day 33. That would be kind of cool, showing that each year they get it done one day earlier than last year.

I definitely don't think today. I think Thursday the earliest, although could be longer. We're at day 32. April 2015 was 35 days, April 2016 was 34 days. We might get lucky and they continue this trend of one day earlier and get them tomorrow at day 33. That would be kind of cool, showing that each year they get it done one day earlier than last year.
I don't want to speculate too much...  If I had to put money on it I wouldn't bet on anything before 6/1/2017.  That'd be Thursday, day 41.

2017-05-23_15-38-33.jpg

@Skeeter I think they tack on a week because of Thanksgiving in the fall, which skews the numbers a bit. If you want to play that game, I'd look at recent release dates for April tests only...? 

Id throw that 63 out... That's 6 years ago and throwing off the numbers a lot. i think we'd be more in the range of 34-41 like the last 4 years
I did throw it out on my original post.  Even with 63 in the April trend it's still an average of 39 days.  

I do like that it has been trending down every year for the last 6.  Maybe it WILL be tomorrow!!!!!! 

I am in a state that has historically released them on the first day, so I am hoping for this week.

The other reason it might be longer is that certain tests (Mechanical) are no longer a breadth/depth format as of April 2017. I imagine it might take the psychometricians more time/pondering/black-magic to equate results due to such a radical difference in the test this time around. 

Look for the change in dates on the dashboard and that's the day.  Has any results been given the week of labor day?  I think it will be post labor day?

Back