Exam Day Rules for PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I question the legality in my states (NM and Texas) about banning guns. Legally, I could even with that notice but I wonder if I'd have rights if NCEES tried to enforce that ban...

Last edited by a moderator:
I question the legality in my states (NM and Texas) about banning guns. Legally, I could even with that notice but I wonder if I'd have rights if NCEES tried to enforce that ban...
It's a private organization, I would think they could make rules as they please.  They are not congress, so the 2nd amendment doesn't apply.  :)

Really? You want to carry a gun into a room of engineers trying to take a test? I am all for owning and using a gun, but really? For fucks sake.
There were over 500 of us when I took the exam, and there were no security guards that I noticed. We were all sitting ducks for some crazy person. Probably wouldn't hurt if a couple dozen were packing??[emoji379][emoji379][emoji379]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:facepalm:

despite the fact that you're significantly more likely to die trying to get your candy bar un-stuck from the vending machine during lunch break...

Meh, I just drew patterns with the little bubbles. I guess the NCEES liked my picture.
aad24fc8dd2194b8f9d4129791ff92b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If you mark them all, they can't say that you were wrong.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back