EES states

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that the EES personnel has been providing conflicting confirmations...

In the Wisconsin thread another member go a confirmation from the board that ESS "will have mailed the results this week". Not very comforting as that gives them till Midnight Saturday. I leave for vacation Friday afternoon and was really hoping to put this behind me so I could get either royally wasted in celebration :beerchug: or royally wasted in depression. Now I won't have an excuse.

In the Wisconsin thread another member go a confirmation from the board that ESS "will have mailed the results this week". Not very comforting as that gives them till Midnight Saturday. I leave for vacation Friday afternoon and was really hoping to put this behind me so I could get either royally wasted in celebration :beerchug: or royally wasted in depression. Now I won't have an excuse.
You could always get royally wasted due to the stress of not knowing! :beerchug: :thumbs:

Almost mail delivery time, wonder if any EES reporting states will be on the map?

I called EES via 1-877-364-3926 They have the results but won't be finsihed processing them until next week! If you can confirm perosnal information, she'll give you the results over the phone -- sadly I didn't pass this time around:( Good luck to everyone else.

I called EES (the results are in for PA) as well but they wouldn't give me my results over the phone. However, they said they'll mail the results by the end of this week or beginning of next.

Who did each of you talk to? Did they say why it takes so long to process? I mean if PA results are in why aren't they in the mail to us? What information do you need to get the results over the phone?!?

Who did each of you talk to? Did they say why it takes so long to process? I mean if PA results are in why aren't they in the mail to us? What information do you need to get the results over the phone?!?
I didn't ask the name of the person I talked to but she was in a great hurry to hang up. All she told me was that the results are in and it'll take a few days to mail the results to us. Also, when asked if she would be willing to let me know of my results, she said no.

I think her name was Tara. I threatened to call my congressman! No seriously, she was sympathetic and couldn't explain why it takes them so long to process the results. I needed my SSN, address, and 3 of the references from my application to establish my identity. They are concerned many of their clients will move to ELSES, so they are looking to avoid any further provocation.

I think her name was Tara. I threatened to call my congressman! No seriously, she was sympathetic and couldn't explain why it takes them so long to process the results. I needed my SSN, address, and 3 of the references from my application to establish my identity. They are concerned many of their clients will move to ELSES, so they are looking to avoid any further provocation.
FALSE!! Why are people spreading rumors like this. Tara is her name and she said she did not give any results over the phone even if if she was threatened!! Like she gives a **** what your congressman thinks. It's bad enough waiting so cut IT OUT!!

By the way I see you just joined 20 minutes ago and have no profile info

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he/she was kidding about the Congressman thing. I have my doubts as well - has anyone else tried EES? My understanding is they could only mail the results, but these other companies seem to be able to email the results. Also, it does kind of make sense that they would be worried about competition from ELSES.

Look, I've been monitoring this board like everyone else while waiting for my results. It helped to learn the process and provided solid information. Until I received my results (PA), I didn't have anything to contribute. I took the time to post, even though I didn't pass, to share that information with the rest of you, who are undoubtedly as frustrated as I was. Some states have laws limiting EES to solely sending your results via snail mail. Sadly for those states, it takes EES almost a week to "process" the results. Tara was sympathetic and apparrantly my state allowed her to release my results. Has anyone else tried this? Again -- best of luck.

Look, I've been monitoring this board like everyone else while waiting for my results. It helped to learn the process and provided solid information. Until I received my results (PA), I didn't have anything to contribute. I took the time to post, even though I didn't pass, to share that information with the rest of you, who are undoubtedly as frustrated as I was. Some states have laws limiting EES to solely sending your results via snail mail. Sadly for those states, it takes EES almost a week to "process" the results. Tara was sympathetic and apparrantly my state allowed her to release my results. Has anyone else tried this? Again -- best of luck.
As I said earlier, she did not provide me with the results. I am in PA. Also, I don't think Tara is responsible for the delays in our results so I don't think its fair of us to blame her or shout at her. Its only a matter of around 7 more days guys, so just have some perseverance. Best of luck everybody!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been in contact with Tara via email ([email protected]), she hasn't provided me with results either, but I haven't called her in a while. Has anyone heard anything from tara via email? I'm from PA too, so I'm now very curious!

Who mails Alabama's results? How is it they arrived before any of us EES states?

I've been in contact with Tara via email ([email protected]), she hasn't provided me with results either, but I haven't called her in a while. Has anyone heard anything from tara via email? I'm from PA too, so I'm now very curious!
Here's what I got:

"We received them yesterday and we will mail them once they are reconciled, stuffed, then mailed."

Back