Cubicle Etiquette

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I need to fart, nuke some fish, and start clipping my nails in my office. I think that may be the trifecta that keeps everyone out indefinitely.

Maybe I need to fart, nuke some fish, and start clipping my nails in my office. I think that may be the trifecta that keeps everyone out indefinitely.
the heck with....just vomit that'll keep 'em away.

I loved farting in my cube. It was the best way to keep visits from the casual coworker to a bare minimum.
the only problem with farting in the cube is sometimes it becomes a shart. all hail fudgey

One of the places I worked at outlawed microwave popcorn.

There was this one guy who I worked with a while back who was a close talker. He would come into my cube and bend over so his head was at my ear and say "what'cha doing?"

DO NOT M#&*^% F)#&*%#^&* TOUCH ME!

Any of youse guys touch my stuff... and I'll kill you.

Any of you ho-mos touch me... and I'll kill you.

bill_murray-stripes1981-1330.jpg

Seriously though... I'm a dude. You're a dude. Don't touch me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur on the popcorn ban, nothing worse than cranking out work at 3 PM and some dipshit stinks up the entire office with popcorn..

DO NOT M#&*^% F)#&*%#^&* TOUCH ME!

Any of youse guys touch my stuff... and I'll kill you.

Any of you ho-mos touch me... and I'll kill you.

bill_murray-stripes1981-1330.jpg

Seriously though... I'm a dude. You're a dude. Don't touch me.
Settle down, Francis.

I don't care if you smoke, just don't come into my cube immediately after burning one. Especially if you see food on my desk because I'm eating and you f*cking reek.

I must admit, i am eating a can of tuna now. Note that I didn't nuke it, so the smell is limited to my breath, but it does smell like cat food.

27442981.jpg

I find it easier to fart in a cube in the middle of the cube farm. If you fart in your office and someone walks in, it's pretty hard to blame that sucker on someone else.

Back