Creepy photo thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
af6aa2e1a657fe5772a358632bbfecf52e72cada5e6dc2ec3fad3c1a327338f5_1.gif

WTF - that leopard thing freaked me out!!! I don't even want to see that again

No.. Just saw this creature post on an Atlanta falcons post and the picture intrigued me and then it scared me...

[SIZE=medium]There was an article in the paper how the house was for sale again ($1.8 Million) it’s the only house on the block with a locked fence all the way around, not sure if that was before the murder or after.. Houses right next to it are kind of dingy compared to this one..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It got me reading some last night (cant sleep anymore these days) about the crime. I wouldn’t have understood it then but basically the FBI said the City of Boulder cops (who average 3-4 murders a year) really f’d up the crime scene, the evidence collecting, and the DA was biased towards the parents cause the were “Southerners” and wouldn’t consider any other options than the parents killed her... really f’d up thing to happen to a beautiful girl..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Morbid I know but I drove by there at lunch today.. But having worked in Boulder I can totally relate to the FBI’s opinion of the case..

The Ramsey’s also had a house close to where I used to work / live in Atlanta so the story always was of interest to me..
[/SIZE]

I always thought the son did it, but who knows.

Yeah, Boulder screwed the pooch on that one.

Back