Creepy photo thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caught this little guy last weekend. It's living in a jar on my front porch now. You can't see it very well in the 2nd pic, but there is a nice red hourglass...

1269366_692069987473031_1076809492_o.jpg

1233051_692070030806360_1028832696_o.jpg

If these words he speaks are true

We're all humanry stew,

If we don't pledge allegiance to.....

the Black Widow

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used this picture it a while, but it could probably be classified as creepy. Or maybe it's just plain scary. :p

urlsy0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw that, Dex. They used to nest in the shipping crates at the last job site I worked at. Scared the shit out of me on a routine basis.

My money is on a semi-elaborate murder plot.

can i take that back to atlanta next week to give as a present to the people buying our house?

We had those guys in Florida, think they're called wolf spiders...
That's we I've always called them. Had some big ones when we first moved into our house. It was a new development that had just been woods before. Watching TV one night and one about the size of my palm ran across the floor, I thought the wife was going to die she was so freaked out.

Also just had to kill a black widow in the garage this weekend, gotta say it never crossed my mind to try and catch it, just smash it into nothing.

I smashed a brown widow spider at work when I was working nights a while back. It was bigger than I was expected, but it still went squish.

Okay that isn't creepy, it's just gross, and a little sad. Poor woman clearly was distressed, had to squirt somewhere, I'm sure she was mortified by this situation. But regardless, it's still gross.
x2. But you wonder if ti was staged for one of those freak fetish webistes. who would be video-ing her at that specific moment in time? Just nasty.

Watched a van yesterday pull out of the drive thru line, park, pull out a kid, kid peed in the bushes, everyone back in the van, back in the drive thru line. I'm not so sure that America hasn't reached a new level of lazy. (Not saying this lady is lazy, per se.)

It was dark thirty last week when we were driving to our friends' house in Florida. Mini-MS1 had to pee. We pulled off the interstate into a parking lot, he got out, drowned a good-sized tree, got back in the car, and we were off again. Nothing wrong with a good nature pee... unless one decides not to go INSIDE the restaurant to order their pre-determined meals in the first place.

Back