Countdown to Star Wars

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the story for the prequels was good, im not sure if it was the bad casting of Anakin and other major characters or all the "jar jar" stuff that made those movies not so good.

I went back after the movies and read the books for episode 1-3, and they story line is much better than presented in the movies..

Could this be Luke? It's been a while, but wasn't it his right hand that was cut off by Vader? I'm planning on getting the original trilogy to watch with mini-ble1 in preparation for this, but I don't think I'll waste my time with the prequels. Never liked them much anyway.

Edit: That didn't work, but the part of the trailer where you see R2-D2, the guy beside him touches him with a mechanical hand. I was thinking that might be Luke, but it's just a guess.
Fixt it for you. And yes, that is Luke.

I thought the story for the prequels was good, im not sure if it was the bad casting of Anakin and other major characters or all the "jar jar" stuff that made those movies not so good.

I went back after the movies and read the books for episode 1-3, and they story line is much better than presented in the movies..
That and the dialogue was horrid. Lucas had been so removed from casting when those new movies were made, that he really should have been relying on others for it IMHO. The screen play, effects (thx to Ind'l Light & Magic), and soundtrack were all pretty d@mn good IMO.

Could this be Luke? It's been a while, but wasn't it his right hand that was cut off by Vader? I'm planning on getting the original trilogy to watch with mini-ble1 in preparation for this, but I don't think I'll waste my time with the prequels. Never liked them much anyway.

Edit: That didn't work, but the part of the trailer where you see R2-D2, the guy beside him touches him with a mechanical hand. I was thinking that might be Luke, but it's just a guess.

I thought it was Luke when I first saw it too.

The lightsaber battles in the prequel were pretty sweet. I really enjoyed the third one too. The dialog and delivery is pretty bad though. I don't know if Lucas or the actors are to blame.

Fixt it for you. And yes, that is Luke.

That and the dialogue was horrid. Lucas had been so removed from casting when those new movies were made, that he really should have been relying on others for it IMHO. The screen play, effects (thx to Ind'l Light & Magic), and soundtrack were all pretty d@mn good IMO.
Oh yeah, the soundtrack is awesome. I still listen to Duel of the Fates and Battle of the Heroes every now and then.

I'm thinking Neil deGrasse Tyson starring in "The History of the Star Wars Universe".

If you have already bought tickets to the opening days the news is saying people are reselling them for upwards of $1000

I'd take the cash. That's a round trip ticket to Maui, a hotel room and I could see it there.

MB45zA7.jpg

Back