Countdown to Star Wars

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not much Luke in the trailer? Or the movie poster released today?

Last edited by a moderator:
not much Luke in the trailer? Or the movie poster released today?

12106751_425557674314086_539166143286263556_n.jpg

I've been doing a Star Wars run with my 4 year old over the past 2 weeks. We are going to start watching RotJ tonight. It's funny because he would get distracted when watching the prequel trilogy, but he has been glued to the TV for episodes IV and V. It might have to do with Darth Vader being his favorite character, or just that they are vastly superior to the prequel.

I've been doing a Star Wars run with my 4 year old over the past 2 weeks. We are going to start watching RotJ tonight. It's funny because he would get distracted when watching the prequel trilogy, but he has been glued to the TV for episodes IV and V. It might have to do with Darth Vader being his favorite character, or just that they are vastly superior to the prequel.
this! I started with mine over the summer. #1 and #2 both loved IV and VI. While they liked V, they certainly didn't care at all for I, II or III, with the exception of Yoda.

Could this be Luke? It's been a while, but wasn't it his right hand that was cut off by Vader? I'm planning on getting the original trilogy to watch with mini-ble1 in preparation for this, but I don't think I'll waste my time with the prequels. Never liked them much anyway.

HT_star_wars_force_awakens_trailer_03_jef_150416_4x3_992.jpg

Edit: That didn't work, but the part of the trailer where you see R2-D2, the guy beside him touches him with a mechanical hand. I was thinking that might be Luke, but it's just a guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back