Countdown to Star Wars

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12193782_10154178143261840_3870988850240622235_n.jpg
Im married with 3 kids

He didn't know he had 2, until they were in their 20's.

My friends here in Saipan are screwed. Our theater was badly damaged in a typhoon that hit early August, and is not expected to reopen until at least January. As a result, a friend of mine has started a campaign to beg JJ Abrams to provide for some sort of electronic showing here for the true fans, and has asked all of his acquaintances to submit photos of themselves and/or their kids dressed in Star Wars costumes, I guess to prove how serious they are. I don't think they have a chance, but at least they are trying.

I'm just laughing, because I'll be watching it in Hoth (I mean Fairbanks) when it comes out in December....

A guy here said that on the release date he's got tickets to a theater where they are going to show all 7 films in successions.  Starts at 1:00AM and culminates with the new one at 9:00PM

whatever floats your boat.

A guy here said that on the release date he's got tickets to a theater where they are going to show all 7 films in successions.  Starts at 1:00AM and culminates with the new one at 9:00PM

whatever floats your boat.
Count me in.

Back