Countdown to Star Wars

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that looks promising.

In other news.... I watched The Last Jedi for the second time this weekend, and it didn't hold up well. I am beginning to share some of the same criticisms with the rest of you.  

Yeah can't replace Harrison Ford so I'm not going into looking for that but hopefully it holds up
It's not looking to replace HF. No one could do that. But it is interesting to learn more of the history how Han Solo made a name for himself. :thumbs:

I think I am done with the new franchise - not planning to see any more of them (in the theatres at least).. & I still own a 1980's era AT-AT

We were at the local electronics store over the weekend just browsing and saw The Last Jedi available on blu-ray. I picked it up and asked the wife her thoughts on adding it to the collection. Her response, "meh, I'm kinda done with that franchise."  I can't say I don't disagree with her.

We ended up buying Jumanji instead...

https://twitter.com/ComicBook/status/996752024992735232

rzFuEhl.png

Last edited by a moderator:
my kids said there was some robot love?

I'm going to wait till it comes out on Netflix (like all other terrible movies) ;)

I still haven't seen The Force Awakens or The Last Jedi.  I did see Rogue One in the theater because a bunch of family members wanted to last Christmas.  After the meathook abortion that was Episodes 1-3, I decided that I wouldn't pay to see any new Star Wars movies in theaters.  I'm going to wait until Episode 9 comes out for rental and binge watch the new trilogy.  I'm really in no hurry.  I enjoyed Episodes 4-6, but I never really got into the Star Wars hype.

Latest posts

Back