Countdown to Star Wars

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beetlejuice-its-showtime-gif-9.gif

ok password to the star wars thread is "star wars"  so do all yer talking points in there - that worked good last time..

I believe once you have put in the password on the regular version of the site it should show up on tapatalk

I've only seen the trailer once, so I'm going into it pretty fresh.  On the downside, I'm not seeing it till Sunday or Monday so I need to stay off the internet this weekend.  I'm hoping Google Now doesn't spoil it though.

This is all I'll post here, the movie was fantastic by my standards. A lot of things explained which was nice. Good to see Luke back in action. Bitter sweet to see Leia. I have some questions/speculations but will leave that discussion to the spoiler thread. :thumbs:

Just got my tickets for Monday. Will be trying a 4DX theater so it'll be interesting.

Google Now already tried to spoil the movie... "The Ending of Last Jedi Explained!"

I'm thinking about sneaking away at 1:30 today to see if the theater near work is dead or not since all the kids are still in school

so watching this movie made me go back and look and see what Jake Loyd is up to now, looks like the kid had a pretty hard life, guess being a kid actor is not all its cracked up to be, I hope his parents didn't take all his money..

The below is from Wikipedia but if you search for Jake Loyd it kind of makes you feel bad, sounds like the mob mentality made him feel that he personally ruined the star wars prequels

Personal life[edit]

In 2012 Lloyd explained his retirement in 2011, and it was caused because he suffered bullying at school, and he destroyed all keepsakes of Star Wars.[10][11]

On June 17, 2015, Lloyd was arrested for reckless driving, driving without a license, and resisting arrest.[1][12][13][14] He was moved from jail to a psychiatric facility after he was diagnosed with schizophrenia.[15] Lloyd currently resides in California.[citation

The mob drove Hayden Christensen to quit acting, too.

I tried to dye my hair purple last week but it came out more burgundy. I'm now glad the purple didn't take because Laura Dern as Admiral Holdo was sooooo unlikeable.

yeah I am not a Laura Dern fan, only worse female actor they could have used is Helen [SIZE= 8px]c[/SIZE]Hunt

I liked it up until the halfway point (discussed in the spoilers section above)

Back