COME ON CA!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timeline of result email release for April exams, released May 28th.

NCEES email: 7:27 AM

CA Specific Password: 9:31 AM

CA Specific Result PDF: 4:53 PM

So the wait continues... In regards to finger prints,  I can do you one better. I'm out-of-state and of course didn't get the fingerprints email until 3 weeks after I was in state for the exam.  I was given the option of either flying to California for livescans or submit hard copies rolled at my local PD.  Turns out my local PD HAS livescan technology and can securely send my fingerprints to the CA Board, but since I'm out of state the only way I can submit them is via hard-copies...
It's almost 9am now and no email from NCEES yet.  Today is the day when my employer decides to block NCEES.  I guess too many people have been logging into NCCES the last couple of days resulting in this NCEES https:// blockage.  If it is following the same protocol, I'm sure it will block E.B.  too. 

It's almost 9am now and no email from NCEES yet.  Today is the day when my employer decides to block NCEES.  I guess too many people have been logging into NCCES the last couple of days resulting in this NCEES https:// blockage.  If it is following the same protocol, I'm sure it will block E.B.  too.
No blockages here, I can get to the NCEES page fine, but the log-in page is down now...

I never got an email about fingerprinting... I just checked my email again and nothing. Odd.

Either way, they better release today. This waiting ruined my weekend!

I never got an email about fingerprinting... I just checked my email again and nothing. Odd.

The fingerprinting requirement was on the application 

It was?  Man, I blew past that then... Must have been the stress over that take-home test. 
I think it depends on how early you applied for the exam. I filed my application as soon as I was able to and it certainly did not contain any finger printing requirement language on it. I did get an email on 11/16 stating that I needed to submit my prints to complete my application.

Olden Engineer, You have to go to BPELS website where there is announcement of finger printing requirement. In there, if you click one of the links, will take you to a webpage where you have to download the finger print paper/document. Take this to a UPS store or look up on website which centers near you do this . Tell UPS store agent that you want to do a Live Scan finger print and give them the paper that you downloaded . They have the Live Scan machine and will do the finger printing and send it to the appropriate agencies .

I think it depends on how early you applied for the exam. I filed my application as soon as I was able to and it certainly did not contain any finger printing requirement language on it. I did get an email on 11/16 stating that I needed to submit my prints to complete my application.
That makes a lot of sense, I filed as early as possible and received my email on 11/16 as well.

Its holiday season, so everyone is working slow, but I guarantee you will get the result before Xmax. 

Whoever posted this, please check again your email about finger printing . It should come from CA BPELS . Please post if you have it . If you do not, there is a good possibility you may not have passed . I do not know this for sure though . Anyone else not get e-mail for finger printing ?

Actually, I double checked. I received the requirement within my results from the previous round of testing along with the refile app. That was in late May. 

Timeline of result email release for April exams, released May 28th.

NCEES email: 7:27 AM

CA Specific Password: 9:31 AM

CA Specific Result PDF: 4:53 PM
They did not require finger printing for April 2015 exam . As I said before, this will delay the process for getting license for many. Will probably hold up the NCEES results for rest of us . All you shit heads holding it up, please go get finger printed .

Back