COME ON CA!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im new to the forum so i dont know how to copy it over...but on another thread someone said they spoke to officials with NCEES. They said most state results will be released by noon...not sure what time zone, but it appears a late afternoon release would not be out the realm
NCEES has no knowledge of when things will be done. So, take posts like that with a grain of salt. Today is not over yet. Last October, Ohio released after 6pm.

Yep. Waiting on surveying only. I thought it was tough so my hopes are pretty low. Ah, those lucky people in other states only need to pass one exam.. Sigh 

In April I took both NCEES and spate specific (survey) and both results were sent to me via email May 28th.

I received a locked PDF and a email with the password needed to access the locked PDF

Has anyone else taken the NCEES exam in CA and not taken the State-specific exams? I'm just wondering if that changes results release timing.

Has anyone else taken the NCEES exam in CA and not taken the State-specific exams? I'm just wondering if that changes results release timing.
NCEES were all sent out at once. Then the next day, the two emails for the State-specific were sent out.

Thanks, Sushi, that helps. Now if I can only stop thinking about it...
I just checked my emails from last cycle.

The 8 hour was sent by NCEES on May 28th at 727am.

First email from BPELS was on May 28th at 936am and the 2nd one with the result was the same day at 511pm.

Good luck

Almost identical for me:

The 8 hour was sent by NCEES on May 28th at 7:27 AM

First email from BPELS was on May 28th at 9:43 AM and the 2nd one with the result was the same day at 5:29 PM

Well, on to Monday....  Have a good weekend everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in CA they have to do a sustainability study before they issue the licenses to make sure there are not "too many" new engineers out there;)

Back