Colorado Results!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be great if they could ! I'm right there with you. Having all the surrounding states release results is what did me in. 

"exam results can be accessed through your NCEES account" from the screen shot above.
so they will make us jump through another hoop, great. Why they can't indicate in the email I don't know.

I mean come on, if you pass, include an Amazon link to booze and noise makers that is through the NCEES Amazon store (referral bonus paid to merchant).

If you fail, include an Amazon link to booze that is through the NCEES Amazon store (referral bonus paid to merchant) and a link to re-register and purchase more study materials.

That would be a win/win for ncees

Maybe it was more relevant when CO first legalized recreational weed.
let us hope that those that are regulating professions and potentially having a say on whether you can imbibe while working are they themselves tested....

Colorado released second day for Oct 17 exam. You'll get an email from NCEES, not DORA. The day after I got the NCEES email I got an email from DORA with my license #.

I just got an email from CDORA.  I asked a contact named Forrest there for an update.  Here is his response from about 10 minutes ago:

I don’t have a specific update; my supervisor said that there is going to be an email sent out shortly with additional timeline information. 

We'll see if we get anything in the next hour.

I just got an email from CDORA.  I asked a contact named Forrest there for an update.  Here is his response from about 10 minutes ago:

I don’t have a specific update; my supervisor said that there is going to be an email sent out shortly with additional timeline information. 

We'll see if we get anything in the next hour.

Thanks for the update!

Office opens at 8:00 and remember the more you call the more of below which who knows might delay results..........hmmmmmm

gif-king-3c4d9e853aa3dac3fd0f38386619b29c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't tease me this morning. I thought Colorado posted when I saw a new post for this forum!
Feel lucky there isn't a slew of bad Photoshop fake posts. It will come............................eventually

Hopefully it isn't delayed by another day. The waiting is enough to drive you crazy. 

California is out, so looks like their state agencies actually get after it considering it was out at 5:19 AM local time.

Office opens at 8:00 and remember the more you call the more of below which which who knows might delay results..........hmmmmmm

gif-king-3c4d9e853aa3dac3fd0f38386619b29c.gif
hilarious. I'm resigned to not calling...they have beat it out of me

Back