Colorado Results!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait for the email calling isn't going to get them any faster. But by no means is DORA my favoraite entity so by all means if it makes you feel better ring their phone off the hook. 

giphy.gif
of course it makes me feel better!

Wildfire, that was today and has been my experience to a tee- no one knows what you are talking about and those that do don't pick up the phone, return VM's and the few times they did respond to my emails, they did not understand / address my question. I then re-iterated and clarified, all to no avail. I understand this is a state entity we are dealing with after all, but come on.

At least I can bitch on this forum and spare my wife additional droning, lol.

That's when NCEES closes (they release the results for Colorado)
Results have been sent out to the states by NCEES and it is now up to the states to "release the results" so it shouldn't really matter if NCEES is still open or not

Hi Locke, but I understood that it is actually DORA that releases this info, hence everyone refreshing their DORA portal.

Do you think there is software between NCEES that ports the information directly into DORA's portal?

In other words, what if DORA got the info earlier today, and they are working until 5PM to actually reflect those results within their system.

If the Colorado results don't come out here soon you can pretty much bet it will be tomorrow. So now just roll with the flow and have a mini breakdown and drown yourself in a glass of whiskey tonight to get your mind off of it. Or you could just...................................

DORA was presumably given the results today, and now the ball is in their court. They may release the results on DORA (but they probably need to input all this data manually), but they may also give the go-ahead for NCEES to "unhide" the results on your MyNCEES profile. Totally a guess, but that's how I imagine it works.

thanks Chiidog.

Anyone have a feel for how long the actual emailing of the license will take after one (presumably) passes? I called and talked to a CS person today, they said 1-2 weeks, but he could have very well have had no idea what he was talking about (context clues).

Do we understand the license to come via email?

image.png

We will get our results from the NCEES website. CDORA has to approve the release of the results. 

When will people start making the "they're probably all smoking" jokes??

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we think the email from NCEES will indicate pass / fail, or will they make us log in? Wondering if I need to sign in on my phone now so that I can constantly refresh on another computer than just my desktop (joking...er not)

Do we think the email from NCEES will indicate pass / fail, or will they make us log in? Wondering if I need to sign in on my phone now so that I can constantly refresh on another computer than just my desktop (joking...er not)
"exam results can be accessed through your NCEES account" from the screen shot above.

Locke, I wonder if DORA can release it remotely through NCEES, meaning we do have until 5 today...or conversely, can we start checking at 6AM MST? lol.

I have been pretty neutral about finding out until today upon seeing that over 60% of states are in.

Back