COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sJcNY.gif

I know I'm bias, but how awesome is this hit?! What a way to repond to the horrible first down call by the ref.

I know I'm bias, but how awesome is this hit?! What a way to repond to the horrible first down call by the ref.
That hit was awesome. I still can't believe that ref looked at a ball that was a chain link short of a first down, yet still gave it to Michigan. I'm surprised the Head Ball Coach didn't hit the ref. But that follow up play was poetic justice.

Well they weren't expected to win over FSU in 2002 either.

I would be shocked if they win. UF runs the ball well and UL doesn't stop the run at all. UL has had trouble running every since our starting RB tore his ACL. Good thing is we have one of the best QB's in the nation, good receivers and will have a good crowd at the game, probably more than UF will have.

They have nothing to lose and as long as they play respectable and cover the spread I'll be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand corrected, willsee. I knew there was a minuscule chance that Louisville could win, but I didn't think there was any chance we could make Florida look silly like we did last night. With the exception of the 4th quarter when we were playing prevent, we just beat the piss out of a one-loss SEC team.

Definitely didn't see that coming. Biggest upset in the BCS (according to Vegas odds). I haven't watched Florida play all year but I suppose that was their B game? and Louisville played their A game. Lucky ball bounces and dumb coaching decisions helped out for sure. Most points given up by Florida all year and Louisville should of had at least 10 more points. Now i'm kicking myself even more for not going.

Florida has been winning by luck all year. IMO they have seldom looked all that polished. I was so mad when we played them b/c we really just gave the game to them.

^^^ Me too. But mostly for the fact that it will all be over soon and we can get back to REAL football and how to properly crown a champion... :p

Back