COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Norte Dame needs to practice against teams other than army/navy next year....

^^^ Me too. But mostly for the fact that it will all be over soon and we can get back to REAL football and how to properly crown a champion... :p
Agreed. There's nothing I like better than some Manning Face when his team gets eliminated. It's practically a January rite of passage. And his little brother isn't even around to screw my team in the final minute of the SB.

I was grinnin' like an idiot the whole game. I'm so glad that Bama had their A-game so they could expose Notre Dame for the fraud that they are. Sure they were undefeated, but what was their strength of schedule? And Herbie even said that even though they were getting embarrassed in the NCG, Notre Dame would probably be ranked in the top 10 preseason next year. Of course they will...they are overrated every single year. Just like USC and Ohio State (when they aren't on probation).

HFS! I am by no means an alabama fan, but I can't help laughing my ass off at the media darling that is notre dame. I'm so happy they got smashed. :lmao: That was just embarassing.

Anyone see this story about the Notre dame linebacker and the fake girlfriend??

I'm listening to it on the radio but holy cow...

Basically fake girlfriend with leukemia, dies in car crash... Used to gain favor in media... Never really happened.....

Anyone see this story about the Notre dame linebacker and the fake girlfriend??

I'm listening to it on the radio but holy cow...

Basically fake girlfriend with leukemia, dies in car crash... Used to gain favor in media... Never really happened.....

Karma...That explains how bad he looked against Alabama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brent Musberger made a statement today: "I'm not sure about Manti's girlfriend, but A.J. McCarron's girlfriend is real, and she's SMOKING"

Back