COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I picked Wake Forest and Stanford. Not that I think that either team will win, but I do think the point spreads seem a little high...Wavering a little on Stanford, though.

Kind of on the fence about OU and :wv: , too. I think :wv: might have a chance...

I love Thanksgiving week.
They had more than a chance! Holy cow!Talk about no defense.

Tavon Austin is a freak!

okay ACC fans, I dont know the individual records, but Ga Tech has the same record as Miami and UNC but is playing in the ACC Championship game (b but they lost to Miami?) Is Miami inelligible or is there a tie breaker I am missing?

okay ACC fans, I dont know the individual records, but Ga Tech has the same record as Miami and UNC but is playing in the ACC Championship game (b but they lost to Miami?) Is Miami inelligible or is there a tie breaker I am missing?
Miami is still under investigation for recruiting violations and improper player benefits so they self imposed a post season ban for this season (and last season) which is why Tech is (embarrassingly) in the Championship game. Miami and Tech finished with the same record, but Miami had the tie breaker because of the head to head win. UNC was also tied, but they are under a post season ban also. You'd think if the ACC was doing all this cheating they could at least field some decent teams.

Chizik is out. Where do you think he'll end up?

It was definitely time for Colorado's coach to go.

News Flash...

Heard a rumor that Chizik was spotted in Austin, yesterday...

Last edited by a moderator:
So I picked Wake Forest and Stanford. Not that I think that either team will win, but I do think the point spreads seem a little high...Wavering a little on Stanford, though.

Kind of on the fence about OU and :wv: , too. I think :wv: might have a chance...

I love Thanksgiving week.
They had more than a chance! Holy cow!Talk about no defense.

Tavon Austin is a freak!
50-49 wasn't that far off from the basketball score on Sunday...

I'm not excited. I see it as a marginal step up in football and a lateral move in basketball. I really wanted to get to the Big 12 for football since I really don't like basketball.

Teddy Bridge "over troubled" Water

Yes I know people still don't care about Big East football, but guy is a stud. We shall await Florida or ACC Champ

Ought to be some real barn burners this year...

Louisville vs. Florida

Georgia vs. Nebraska

Purdue vs. OK State

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What is it like seating wise at the Superdome?

I'm still debating going to watch Louisville/Florida

Ought to be some real barn burners this year...

Louisville vs. Florida

Georgia vs. Nebraska

Purdue vs. OK State

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wisconsin vs Stanford

FSU vs Northern Illinois
Wisconsin vs. Stanford might not be bad, depending on which Wisconsin decides to show up defensively. FSU should demolish NIU, though.

Back