Civil Surveying Exam- June 2nd to 9th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed the survey and am now a PE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all others who passed! To those who failed keep your head up, don't give up, and good luck next time!

I passed! So relieved! Received my letters today, but I'm still not in the database.

I highly, highly, highly recommend Reza's book and course for surveying. I developed a new appreciation for surveying, whereas before it was so boring and dreadful to me. surveyingreview.com

I also highly recommend Hiner's course for seismic. Sine he wasn't offering it in person nearby, I took the pre-recorded webinars. It was a lot of hours in front of the computer, but it was obviously worth it. The first time I just studied myself with his book.

Didn't receive any letter yet, data base is not updated......I feel like the waiting is killing me. Anyone feeling the same ?

I passed my exam. Feeling so much relieved guys!! Hard work never goes waste. Doing Reza and 120 solved book couple of times helped me and if time permits do some sample tests too.

Darius - where are you located? I live in Bay area and got mine yesterday...may be you will receive it today. Don't worry ...and Good Luck!!

Did you guys take Reza's course? i did a ton of practice problems and felt like i got a lot of the actual trig and math questions right comfortably within the time limit (it said i was proficient in the calculations in my diagnostic report). i feel like i faltered in some of the theory and office procedures (knowing the format of a field report, types of surveying methods and when to use them, corrections to readings, and map scaling optimization)

Just got my letter ...and guess what... I PASSED......So happy and relaxed, yesterday and half of today waiting was killing me...

Thanks to this awesome forum, my family, my collegues and my friends, I am now a PE. What a good feeling !!!

Wish good luck to everyone and hard work will pay off.

I first passed 8 hours and seismic in oct 2011 and now surveying. I was using Cuomo book as a refference with a lots of markups I've done when went through my preparation. Solved 120 problems, 2 sample problems by Boniface, 2 sample exams by Mansour, went through Reza, land surveyor in training - sample exam.

Definitely go through CA law for engineers

HAHA Darius your situation is identical to mine!!!!!!!!! Congrats

Mansour's books are what did it for me!

I was on vacation this week and just came back to find my letter in the mail. Passed it. What a relief!! Reza's course helped a lot. Best luck to all.

Back