California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prometric issued the CA Seismic and Surveying locally here in GA. Prometric will send out a letter.

CA should release the NCEEs exam results through their website. hopefully today.

I apologize, that was unclear. Prometric issued the test. They gave the test. Prometric will issue the results by letter. Prometric made it very clear that they would not issue the results electronically or by phone.

^^^ I have yet to recieve my results by letter. I dont expect them for a few weeks honestly.I am just anxiously awaitng the NCEES results.

Ah that makes sense, thanks for the info - I had to retake the surveying portion so I am only waiting on that. Frustrating, but I keep checking the license lookup, which happens to be backed up right now - mayyyybe?

When you took the seismic and surveying the first time, what was the gap between the NCEEs results and the Seismic/surveying results?

It was pretty quick, but that was last October before they moved to Prometric, so California issued the state test results quickly after the NCEES email.

My NCEES just got updated. They asked me to update my profile, which I did, then I'm stuck on a page that lists the following: Your profile has been updated. Click here to view your registration status.

Except I can't go anywhere and can't do anything from that link. Basically, NCEES is opening up for exams in April, and I still do not know my Oct Exam Result!

My NCEES just got updated. They asked me to update my profile, which I did, then I'm stuck on a page that lists the following: Your profile has been updated. Click here to view your registration status.

Except I can't go anywhere and can't do anything from that link. Basically, NCEES is opening up for exams in April, and I still do not know my Oct Exam Result!
Just breathe, it happens every time.

Good luck guys and gals. I know the waiting is the worst part of the whole process. Have a Merry Christmas!

I think the reason we are all at work today is to check the license lookup page every two minutes!

Yeah, the My NCEES page had me check/update my info like I was going to re-file for the April exam, but after all that was done, I saw the old familiar Status page showing "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available". Come on Cali.

Latest posts

Back