California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't anticipated waking up in so long maybe today is my lucky day. My wife congratulated me with the best s-x I ever had last nite.

Great! in order to keep my sanity i have resorted to searching for and reading bathroom stall ryhms on the internet.........this stinks.

Based on last october and aprils release dates, I doubt we will see any results for california today. Monday will be the day if its the same trend. Although NY should've been Monday as well but they released today...so who know.

Based on last october and aprils release dates, I doubt we will see any results for california today. Monday will be the day if its the same trend. Although NY should've been Monday as well but they released today...so who know.
if its today it will not be until the bpels COB time....

The anxiety is too much to bare... reading the forums doesn't make things any better... don't know why I'm doing this to myself...

Hurry up CA!

The anxiety is too much to bare... reading the forums doesn't make things any better... don't know why I'm doing this to myself...

Hurry up CA!
............it dosnt get any better after taking the test multiple times either, in fact i think it gets worse. :beat:

it looks like the CA results will be released on Monday

I guess I can enjoy the weekend before I get to know the results

As someone mentioned in an earlier post, Dec. 19th 2011 was a Monday. This year would likely follow the same trend.

Back