California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, who knows right? It might have taken them more time to curve/grade surveying due to the whole 55 question modification,

How can you let all those southern in-bred deliverance state GOV's get the results out sooner than CA. This isn't washington state, you can't go out for a cannibis break....Come on Cali get your act together.

daniel85, can you kindly copy and paste your email from the board so that we all can see it here? Thanks a bunch!

yup..I just called..she said it will be out in next 2-3 weeks...most probably after christmas...

unbelievable but no choice...i am out of this site now..see you in 2 weeks..ciaoo!!!

From what I can remember from the April results, PELS said the same thing that results would be out in 2 to 3 weeks, and the following day the results were out. So who really knows, but for sure CA needs to get its act together, I mean TX and FL already have their results....Florida Come on CA you can do better then that.

Hopefully that's the case and we get it earlier. It wouldn't surprise me, I've dealt with this individual before and they were less than helpful.

Here's what I wrote:

do you happen to know when results will be released for the CA 8-hour PE Exam?

Here's what I received:

In a week or two.

Stupid smartphone. Results are supposedly out on NCEES, but they are not showing up when I refresh. Trying to resolve and will keep you all posted.

Stupid smartphone. Results are supposedly out on NCEES, but they are not showing up when I refresh. Trying to resolve and will keep you all posted.
They aren't showing up for me either. Maybe the results haven't made it completely through the system.

Whatever I would sure like to know before I leave work. Pass/Fail, I just want to know so that I can either prepare to study again, or put my study material up on ebay.

Back