California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Since NCEES office is in South Dakota, its possibly too late unless CA board can release it in NCEES

Last May I can remember getting the email around 2:30 or 3:00pm...so we shall see.

who is your contact?

who says the PE results were out for CA?

I dont believe these guys, if they have really released the results through NCEES, the system should take no time to upload the status

Can't say who my contact is, just that they work for the Board. I am surprised that I got a different answer than the people who called in though. Still waiting to hear back. Grrrr.

well, your words are contradicting each other and the fact the the results are not showing up through NCEES implies that you are lying

I think he is trying to give us some insight here. No need to be hostile. We appreciate the help! sure beats sittign in silence! Let us know if you find out anything.

well, your words are contradicting each other and the fact the the results are not showing up through NCEES implies that you are lying
I doubt he is lying. Could just be a mixup that his contact thought he was asking about the FE, or it just could be that NCEES is taking it's sweet time responding to CA request to release the results. He could be lying but I doubt it. He is anxiously awaiting his results as well.

Well thanks for nothing Cali, I guess I'll check later maybe they'll post them on my way home. Damn I thought I would know by now. Oh well there's always monday

My contact has backtracked. As I would hate to be called contradictory/a liar again, this time I will utilize a direct quote:

"Sorry – but I haven’t gotten any concrete information on when you’ll be able to see your results. I’m working next Monday through Wednesday. If you haven’t been able to log in and find out your PE result by Tuesday or Wednesday, please e-mail me back. Pretty much, all management is out today."

Hopefully Monday folks. *wipes egg off of face and goes to find a wall against which to bang my head*

sad news, but now i know i can stop refreshing. thanks for the update!

In for a loooooooooong weekend.

Like you guys, I wanted my results 40+ days ago, but knowing the results today or monday really won't change anything in the whole scheme of things. Look its Friday, the weekend, Christmas time... Let's just try to relax!

I think we all need to be a little more patient... try to do something you love this weekend to burn some the waiting time. See you back here on Monday!

Latest posts

Back