California Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Haven't received anything regarding the State exams, but I guess I'll be checking the mail about ten times a day for the next couple days.

Failed.. My third tries.. Any suggestions on P.E review class?? HELP Please!!!
What exam are you taking?
Construction
I was in the exact same boat as you... I took the Construction portion three times and failed every time. I then switched to the Transportation and took a review course online (webinars) and passed. I would say switch to Transportation if you feel comfortable with the material. The course I took, which was really good, was at passpe.com. Hope this helps!

What exam are you taking?
Construction
I was in the exact same boat as you... I took the Construction portion three times and failed every time. I then switched to the Transportation and took a review course online (webinars) and passed. I would say switch to Transportation if you feel comfortable with the material. The course I took, which was really good, was at passpe.com. Hope this helps!
You took both AM & Afternoon section from passpe.com?

Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all for the achievement!

Does anyone know if we need to do anything to get the license/certificate or just stand by?

If we were allowed to sit for the exam doesnt that mean we have completed all the requirements of the licensure? Is there some fine print we should be concerned about?

Back