California Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the 83106 number? where do you put in the search engine, license number slot?

Well, although it is just past noon in CA, my day in the East Coast is ending. I'm in for another long day (or days, who knows!) of agonizing wait. Good luck to all here! See you tomorrow. :mail-296:

I wonder if they will follow the same style as the April results. Seismic and Surveying released before the 8-hour.

When I called today: The board will get the results out by Christmas....please be patient

When I emailed last Monday: We will send out the results in a week or so

A freaking week and a half for them to get us the results?? There is no way that it should take that long. I'm hoping they are just trolling and will release them today or tomorrow.

we should all start calling, maybe they will get tire and realease the results so we can stop bugging them........

I just called as well and the lady on the phone told me the results will certainly not be released today or tomorrow, but likely towards later of week, but definitely before Christmas

California is out, just got the email at 1:28 PM PST. I guess BPELS was messing with everyone.

Back