California Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BPLESG office opens at 8am Pacific Time. Hoping to hear something later today.

The CA Results description says NCEES will send an email stating the results are ready and access an email, why are we waiting for CA Board now?

The CA Results description says NCEES will send an email stating the results are ready and access an email, why are we waiting for CA Board now?

Some of us are waiting for the state specific exams (surveying/seismic). Those get released directly from BPELS.

I am just talking about the national, seems if CA doesn't have any involvement in releasing the results, it comes straight from NCEES, we should get them immediately

Ugh. This is maddening.

A question: I note that the pass rate for the CA ME PE has been fairly consistently around 60% for many cycles now. This means that a manipulation of the curve is required, no?

What are the chances NCEES updates their website to post if we passed the 8-hour exam today? (California)

Looks like California updated their license lookup dec-15-2014 Anyone Try to put in their name to see if you pop up?

I've been trying the magic number (83106) for a couple weeks...to no avail. :waitwall:

Back