California Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you passed all four exams (take home included), then you should be good.

they mean if you pass all the tests...for everyone other than Civil's, I think this just means NCEES and state code take home exam. For Civil folks it Seismic Principle and Survey Principles in addition to the two already mentioned.

Now with regards to the take home examination, BPELSG says that if you pass you would not be contacted. I'm assuming that since I sent it in with my application over a year ago without any any email from BPELSG indicating failure that it the test was accepted?

You took both AM & Afternoon section from passpe.com?

Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!
Jin,

Luckily I pass this time, ME Mech Sys and Matl, 2nd attempt. I took the course at the school of PE and I thank them for such a good job to help me prepare. I'm not sure about in Construction or other disciplines so you might want to ask around here.

I've learned about the difficulty to grasp big amount of study materials, just by trying to study the PPE manual and the solved problems book chapter by chapter, in PPE's recommended schedule. There are too many study topics. And S.ofPE helped me to absorb, apply, and especially, to focus on the key concepts in the effective ways.

Then prepare early: start early, study very hard, come prepared when school begins if you plan to take the course. I wish S.ofPE could start earlier but it seems like most schools finish right around 1-2 wks before the exam as well. And by the end of course I was eating, breathing, and sleeping with formulas and problems. It was stressful but you can definitely do it if you're committed. Don't give up and there are many more experienced ppl who are experts here that can help you study and answer your questions.

Best

You took both AM & Afternoon section from passpe.com?

Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!
Jin,

Luckily I pass this time, ME Mech Sys and Matl, 2nd attempt. I took the course at the school of PE and I thank them for such a good job to help me prepare. I'm not sure about in Construction or other disciplines so you might want to ask around here.

I've learned about the difficulty to grasp big amount of study materials, just by trying to study the PPE manual and the solved problems book chapter by chapter, in PPE's recommended schedule. There are too many study topics. And S.ofPE helped me to absorb, apply, and especially, to focus on the key concepts in the effective ways.

Then prepare early: start early, study very hard, come prepared when school begins if you plan to take the course. I wish S.ofPE could start earlier but it seems like most schools finish right around 1-2 wks before the exam as well. And by the end of course I was eating, breathing, and sleeping with formulas and problems. It was stressful but you can definitely do it if you're committed. Don't give up and there are many more experienced ppl who are experts here that can help you study and answer your questions.

Best
Thanks!!!!! Tombobo

So I passed the Mechanical Thermal and Fluids PE.

Just looked up on the board's website and my license is up! But it shows the expiration date as March 31 2015!! Any idea why?

So I passed the Mechanical Thermal and Fluids PE.

Just looked up on the board's website and my license is up! But it shows the expiration date as March 31 2015!! Any idea why?

"As a first-time licensee, your fees included licensure through the first renewal quarter after obtaining a license. Approximately one to two months after being notified of initial licensure, licensees will receive a renewal notice for payment of the full renewal fee. Once renewed, the license will be valid for an additional two (2) years. The renewal month and day will remain the same unless the license is retired, canceled, or revoked."

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

CALPELS released of list of all the new licensees. Is order determined by score? It certainly is not alphabetical and must not be based on when you registered.

Received my license certificate today. Holy cow that was fast! So much for 4-6 weeks....

Time to order a stamp/seal now. I still can't believe it's over!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Back