CALIFORNIA - RESULTS April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last December the NCEES result letters were dated December 28th, and were not realeased (meaning on the NCEES website) until January 7th. So following the same number of days estimate, lets hope we get our results this Tuesday or Wednesday instead of the 10th.
So, wouldn't that have been last Friday that they should have been released? [head on desk and groaning] The 10th is really feeling like a complete insult.
Though crowd...By past comparisons, June 10th is lightning fast!
agreed!
I took the Power exam twice. The first time they blew right through the 12 week estimate until the middle of the 15th week all to grade a scantron. The second time was much faster, but still agonizing...especially once you start seeing other states post their results, and the increasing number of names on the scrolling banner. I have to give CA credit this time however because they gave an actual date instead of the usual pollitically vague "early to middle" of some random month they have no intention of honoring. Man...if those results aren't released by June 10th, the CA phone, email, and internet infrastructure will be shut down.

Good luck new group! Hopefully you're in the passing minority.

FYI. Just called the board and they said the results will still be mailed out on the 10th.

i know how you feel. i'm exhausted of waiting and reading updates.

FYI. Just called the board and they said the results will still be mailed out on the 10th.
some one needs to get it straight........

come on people.....

stop it........................
this is torture.

:whipping:http://engineerboards.com/style_emoticons/default/construction.gif

What a D Bag. Freakin tool.

Easy now, I was just having some fun. We've all had to wait. This round of test takers must endure as the rest of us.

No apologies! I still say D-bag for your hijinx!

Ok, no harm no foul. I'm very anxious and need to channel it somewhere. I called and talked to the board today to confirm someone's earlier post that the notices were going to be placed in the mail today. I must not have been the first one to call because she seemed as fed up with us as we are with them. She said the notices weren't mailed today, but they would be by Friday. She wasn't very forthcoming with any other details and wanted to get off the phone as quickly as possible. My fingers are still crossed that we'll find out before the weekend.

This thread has gone quiet.

Anyways, my work efficiency has pretty much dropped to a mere 5% for this week from an average record high of 30%. Cant seem to get anything done. Who else is in the same boat?

This thread has gone quiet. Anyways, my work efficiency has pretty much dropped to a mere 5% for this week from an average record high of 30%. Cant seem to get anything done. Who else is in the same boat?
I'm right with you. I think I have broken my F5 key at work and burnt out my iPhone refreshing this website and the state's website.

This thread has gone quiet. Anyways, my work efficiency has pretty much dropped to a mere 5% for this week from an average record high of 30%. Cant seem to get anything done. Who else is in the same boat?

I hear you Power_Man. I too have dropped my productivity. I try not to :brickwall: but its hard.

I hear you Power_Man. I too have dropped my productivity. I try not to :brickwall: but its hard.
So, do you think they will mail on Thursday night or Friday? If they wait until Friday, even in the morning, I see them being bombarded with calls to the

point where nothing gets done. My guess is the national results released Thursday afternoon with the letters on Thursday night.

Oh F5 button I just realized how close we've become for the last 4 days. Wait F5 Button! where are you, dont leave me. Oh wait, the paint from the button is all gone. LOL

So, do you think they will mail on Thursday night or Friday? If they wait until Friday, even in the morning, I see them being bombarded with calls to the

point where nothing gets done. My guess is the national results released Thursday afternoon with the letters on Thursday night.
With all honesty i was / still hoping we hear something today. If not, then like you said, they will mail the letters out and NCEES will send the emails all on the same day. Whether that happens tomorrow or Friday, god only knows.

Damn, I think i just yelled at my boss. The wait has officially gotten to me.

With all honesty i was / still hoping we hear something today. If not, then like you said, they will mail the letters out and NCEES will send the emails all on the same day. Whether that happens tomorrow or Friday, god only knows.

Damn, I think i just yelled at my boss. The wait has officially gotten to me.
Guys, per the BPELSG website, the results will go out Fri 06-10-11.

Back