California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@sersmay sounds good to me! I am easily able to get to Oakland by BART. In the mean time, let's enjoy our weekend! I think we can safely assume blissful ignorance in terms of not receiving our results before Monday.

This new way they're doing things is definitely pretty interesting, but a bit confusing. I look forward to the notification email from the CA Board -- I'm guessing they'll lay out what people need to do next. GL everyone!
They still need to deal with applications, only after the exam.

But this may reduce their workload about 1/3, because the passing rate is about 60%.

Still stuck on 86230 for the weekend it looks like. To my knowledge, it looks as if that license is an out of state comity.

I don't know whether this is a good sign but I got an email from the board about my take home exam yesterday. It was in the spam email folder. I almost missed it.

I

I don't know whether this is a good sign but I got an email from the board about my take home exam yesterday. It was in the spam email folder. I almost missed it.

I
The take home ethics exam? 

Yes, It's my fault that I forgot it to mail it with my application, then I found out this problem and sent it in another mail right away.

In May, they asked me that  they could not find the take home exam in the application, and asked me to submit it otherwise they won't process my application. So, I sent it to board via email. 

But yesterday, they told me that they could not find the take home exam.

It is quite possible that I might fail the take home exam. I found some questions are quite tricky. 

I did it again last night and sent it to board. 

Hopefully, this time I can get away this issue.

Still stuck on 86230 for the weekend it looks like. To my knowledge, it looks as if that license is an out of state comity.
That seems to be the magic number. As soon as they add a significant amount of licenses it's safe to say if your name is there you passed!

That seems to be the magic number. As soon as they add a significant amount of licenses it's safe to say if your name is there you passed!
I'm not convinced they will post license numbers immediately. I think they are asking us to send them this Notification of Successful National Exam or whatever the f* it's called...I already passed the 8 hr last year so I wonder if I should just send it to them now anyway.

I'm not convinced they will post license numbers immediately. I think they are asking us to send them this Notification of Successful National Exam or whatever the f* it's called...I already passed the 8 hr last year so I wonder if I should just send it to them now anyway.
I'm only waiting on the survey, I passed the national last year... sounds like we have similar situiations. I think I'll just send that form this weekend via email. I don't think it will hurt.

Has anyone tried to register for the April 2017 exam and seen "exam of this type has already been passed"?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried to register for the April 2017 exam and seen "exam of this type has already been passed"?Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Mine says that and I took it April 2016. Waiting on the CA results this round. I think that used to be a glitch that they fixed. If you're waiting for October results and thinking you'll find out sooner by trying to register then you're out of luck. I had 3 co-workers try and it only gave them the registration opening date which is December 12. So the trick might work tomorrow if you try to register when it opens.

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried to register for the April 2017 exam and seen "exam of this type has already been passed"?Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Mine says that and I took it April 2016. Waiting on the CA results this round. I think that used to be a glitch that they fixed. If you're waiting for October results and thinking you'll find out sooner by trying to register then you're out of luck. I had 3 co-workers try and it only gave them the registration opening date which is December 12. So the trick might work tomorrow if you try to register when it opens.Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What are the odds that Cali releases today? KS released quietly from Friday to yesterday online.

I took the October 2016 exam, and NCEES shows I can now register for other PE exams (it reads "available"). Does anybody's NCEES acct show they can't register?... perhaps because they passed?

I took the October 2016 exam, and NCEES shows I can now register for other PE exams (it reads "available"). Does anybody's NCEES acct show they can't register?... perhaps because they passed?
+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

doubleH- I was trying to do the same thing like you are doing. This may help:

NCEES is not showing any update on my South Carolina PE Oct 2016 exam results. I Emailed the LLR office to check if I passed. The LLR confirmed that I passed and my licensure packet is mailed to me, they also included my license number in the email. However, NCEES registration for the April PE exam reads "available" to me.  

Back