California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about that. For the April results, I received the email around 2:00 pm that had my password, then another email the next morning around 9:30 am with the password protected email. Luckily I passed the 8 hour exam and seismic, waiting on survey this time around
Ok so no results today!!! One more sleepless night. I hope its tomorrow.If not as per trend,it will be next Tuesday!!!

I don't know about that. For the April results, I received the email around 2:00 pm that had my password, then another email the next morning around 9:30 am with the password protected email. Luckily I passed the 8 hour exam and seismic, waiting on survey this time around
Do you by any chance know the passing score for the surveying exam? Approximately?

FYI I would for sure check the license look up tomorrow morning. In April my coworkers name showed up on the look up and mine did not and that is how I found out I did not pass. The email came later in the day.
I don't know about this, now that they're making people submit forms to indicate they've passed their exams.  Not sure what CA is thinking with their new processes, but I am happy to learn they've done away with the "refile" fees.  Wish they had started that last year before I spent too much money trying to pass the darn surveying exam...  

Because of these changes to their procedures I'm almost expecting them to take longer than normal to release.  

Yeah.... CA won't give you anything until Monday the earliest. I'm still being on Wednesday though. They've been updating the lookup with renewals and new out-of- state numbers since Dec 2nd. 86230 i think is the last one as of yesterday. Tomorrow, whatever they put in today will show up. We'll see them if they've entered new ones. I'm not holding my breath. Time for an island adults beverage.

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

I say Wed for the 8 hour and Thursday or Friday for Surveying/Seismic.   Looking back when I passed seismic i got the email on December 17th.

I would take a huge chill pill and realize it's not happening this week.  (don't get me wrong, I'd love for it to happen this week, but history is against us)

I see. Ok, thanks!
Yeah, like the user mentioned. Around 55-60% usually. I know me and my buddy I studied with said aim for 35 correct answers and you should be in the clear. Funny thing also with the survey exam, me and like 4 other people I know didn't pass it in April. This time around, I felt the test was a little easier. 

I feel like a sad panda right now sitting here waiting on the rest of the states to post their scores.

That's a pretty amazing name.   "Tonight... you."
Lol, thanks.

Just to provide more information, my coworker's friend got results for the 8-hour exam. I am still waiting to receive results for any of the three exams.

Lol, thanks.

Just to provide more information, my coworker's friend got results for the 8-hour exam. I am still waiting to receive results for any of the three exams.
But the results all came in one pdf. I don't remember checking the NCEES site before getting the email, but you know the results of all three at the same time.

Can confirm from a friend at work that CA results are NOT out yet.

But the results all came in one pdf. I don't remember checking the NCEES site before getting the email, but you know the results of all three at the same time.
I don't know how any of it works, just passing along what I heard. Perhaps they only took the 8-hour exam? Not sure if it makes a difference.

I don't know how any of it works, just passing along what I heard. Perhaps they only took the 8-hour exam? Not sure if it makes a difference.
As did my friend and still no results. They said NCEES is still pending.

Back