CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MID TO LATE DECEMBER?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is painful. I'm also on eastern time right now on vacation so I feel like I have to wait even longer into the day!! I do think the fact that the license lookup was updated (without adding a new record) is a positive sign.

How do they expect to get results back the next month starting in april?  

I would think that since the tests can be taken any time next year, results should come as quickly as they do for the FE exam.  Just my thought.

I'm already planning on taking it again, lol

How do they expect to get results back the next month starting in april?  

I would think that since the tests can be taken any time next year, results should come as quickly as they do for the FE exam.  Just my thought.

I'm already planning on taking it again, lol
Yeah... what the heck? Why does the FE exam take only a week to get results back? Completely forgot about that. My current understanding of the reason for long result waits for the S&S & PE exams was that they use statistical analysis to determine passing score, technical analysis to determine "fair" questions... do they not do this on the FE exam?

Hang in there, everyone! It's torture now, but once you get the results, it will be a giant relief, if only for the fact that you have closure.

Yeah... what the heck? Why does the FE exam take only a week to get results back? Completely forgot about that. My current understanding of the reason for long result waits for the S&S & PE exams was that they use statistical analysis to determine passing score, technical analysis to determine "fair" questions... do they not do this on the FE exam?
The FE content is much more basic and has no direct bearing on State licenses. Additionally, there is a ton more data on since so many more people take it so the cut score determination is going to be much easier to get to.

What happens with CA Seismic/Survey is that they actually grant the license if you pass and that paperwork takes longer. 

the real killer is when they post on the website "NCEES engineering examinations will be released on December 4, 2017" and here it is December 5, 2017 with no result.

No post would have been better. :(

I do think the fact that the license lookup was updated (without adding a new record) is a positive sign.
The license lookup actually updates every mon-fri night whether there are new numbers to add or not. So I'm afraid this is not indicative of the release of results.

Latest posts

Back