CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Gixxer ahhh to be young and optimistic again....

you're right we still have like...a couple of hours. i'll just sit here...continuing to jackhammer the F5 key relentlessly on the license lookup page then...

I don't think the license lookup page will change. It looks like the data is managed in some kind of database and updates every night at midnight during the week... At least that's my guess based on the disclaimer at the top of the page.... 

@Gixxer ahhh to be young and optimistic again....

you're right we still have like...a couple of hours. i'll just sit here...continuing to jackhammer the F5 key relentlessly on the license lookup page then...
Do we even know if they will update the license numbers before they send out emails? I thought that wouldn't happen until later (even thought I'm refreshing that page also haha.)

ooo now i'm not sure. i thought i remember the license lookup updating as soon as we got results a year ago...but i could be totally wrong. i totally don't recall anymore...

continuing to F5 anyway, haha

@leggo PE do you remember if the license lookup updates at the same time as the CBT results are sent out?

Did anyone try to call the CA Board? I tried to call but nobody answer.

mmm looking back at old threads and realizing that they will not update the database yet. so...results LATER TODAY PLEASE GOD

mmm looking back at old threads and realizing that they will not update the database yet. so...results LATER TODAY PLEASE GOD
Yeah... and it looks like the first emails were sent out at ~4:20. 

Does anyone else feel like we're the kids who showed up to the party late and everyone else has already left?

@leggo PE do you remember if the license lookup updates at the same time as the CBT results are sent out?
It didn't for me back in May, but that was because of the changes BPELSG made when they decoupled taking the PE exam from work experience. I didn't get my number until I'd sent a form back notifying them that I had passed the PE exam, which I assume they then went and verified themselves and then issued me my license number. It showed up first in the online database, I believe, but it wasn't instantaneous.

Well... it's 4:20.... *cricket chirps* .... Throws the towell in.... goes home

@sersmay haha.... for what ever reason I have know lots who partake. Me on the other hand like to drink/make beer!!!!!

@Gixxer i also enjoy beer but since we were talking about california it seemed topical hahahah

Back