CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the most depressing thing I've ever heard from you. Take it back!
Haha! Sorry. Trust me, I want you all to get your results earlier than later! It's terrible when you're waiting. The WORST waiting is when other states or exams have been released, and yours haven't. Again, trust me, I've been through it.

I guess I'm just more a realist than an optimist. I don't like to get my hopes up. :p

Haha! Sorry. Trust me, I want you all to get your results earlier than later! It's terrible when you're waiting. The WORST waiting is when other states or exams have been released, and yours haven't. Again, trust me, I've been through it.

I guess I'm just more a realist than an optimist. I don't like to get my hopes up. :p
Haha I know :)  And yes, it is the WORST. 

Does anyone know where I can buy a new F5 key? Mine broke off.

Starting next year does anyone know how long it will take to get state specific results since it will be a totally separate thing?

Now that I passed the National exam, this is my new reality. Passing the seismic and surveying. 

For those of you that pass this time (whenever you get your results): 1) congrats 2) you'll become my new best friends, because imma be coming here for everything I need to know regarding these two tests lol 

Good Luck tho!! 

Starting next year does anyone know how long it will take to get state specific results since it will be a totally separate thing?
I don't know if anyone will know anything about this before it starts happening. So, I'm guessing the first round in the new year will be the guinea pig round.

It's hard to speculate about that! But @CAPLS is very helpful over in the CA-Seismic/Survey Exams forum.

Now that I passed the National exam, this is my new reality. Passing the seismic and surveying. 

For those of you that pass this time (whenever you get your results): 1) congrats 2) you'll become my new best friends, because imma be coming here for everything I need to know regarding these two tests lol 

Good Luck tho!! 
In my opinion the questions are about the same difficulty, but you only have ~2'40" per question instead of 6 min. The difficulty lies in the time limit. Practice a fast, timed strategy. Good luck!

- Someone who does not know if they've passed the CA S&S exams yet.

Possibly a troll, but also, seismic and surveying exam emails are sent out seemingly one at a time.

Someone posted this GIF earlier, but couldn't find their post. Credits to them.

pyFY72V.gif

also would like to point out that the search is stuck at reg. # 87993 and last time the bpelsg site was updated was dec 1.

my money's on -- it ain't gonna happen today folks.

Back