CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No emails yet.  so probably not today either.  maybe it will be mid december.

No emails yet.  so probably not today either.  maybe it will be mid december.
Well... my original guess was December 7th anyways... just is a little harder waiting while everyone already got their PE exam results!

Anyone here feel like they for sure aced either the Seismic or Surveying exams this past round?  I feel ok about the Surveying exam, but Seismic was pretty challenging for me.  I took the EET online on-demand course for both.

PS: Disregard my username, i'm not a PE yet lol, just optimistic.

@CivilPE88 I feel exactly the same here. I took the EET online on-demand course for both Survey and Seismic. I feel confident about having done well on the Survey exam, but the Seismic had a lot of "busy work" problems, so time was an issue on the seismic test for me personally. I'm chewing away at my finger nails until the results are out (figuratively, not literally, as that would be gross)!

Anyone here feel like they for sure aced either the Seismic or Surveying exams this past round?  I feel ok about the Surveying exam, but Seismic was pretty challenging for me.  I took the EET online on-demand course for both.

I feel pretty sure I passed both exams. All of my classes and all of my work is seismic stuff, and I took a surveying class in college and reviewed pretty well for it. I felt very confident on the exams, just a little surprised with how "fast" they were. But still, you never know. I'm dying waiting for these exam results.

I felt good leaving the Seismic exam.  

I feel like the Seismic was very easy and that I missed maybe 3-5, but I studied a ton for it. I took the Survey exam about a week after and only studied for it between exams and felt generally good leaving it but know I missed many.

Took EET for seismic, I definitely think that the Seismic is a lot harder than the survey exam.  The type of the questions I did during review doesn't really reflect what was asked on the exam.  I remember a lot of problems that gave me extra information, I don't know if anyone else feels the same way.

Although I did study a lot for Seismic, I just felt there was no way I could finish that damn exam.  In all honesty, EET prepared me well enough where I knew how to answer most questions I saw on that exam, but due to time, obviously, you want to pick out the easier and quicker problems to answer leaving the more lengthy ones behind which I didn't have time to answer although I generally knew I would be able to if I had more time.  Hopefully the curve is low around 50% for Seismic.  My 8 hr PE results were negative after the second time taking it, I pray that Seismic & Survey results turn out in my favor.

Updated Dec. 5th, last number still at 87993.... ='(
Updated numbers don't mean anything. Numbers based on the exam cycle aren't generated until after the results are released. Just be patient. Almost there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Updated numbers don't mean anything. Numbers based on the exam cycle aren't generated until after the results are released. Just be patient. Almost there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You're asking for too much of me sir with that "be patient" request hahaha

Back