Ca seismic and survey notification

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a mail from the board saying that I need to submit additional materials for my application. If you still haven't received any notifications, you may want to check the mailbox. 
Same here. I got mail the 9/26. I sent back the missing doc the 27th with fedex overnight . I called today (28th) and they told me that even my application is now ok it is too late to sign up for the October Exams... 

@CAPLS

I received my 8hr exam authorization yesterday but still i haven't heard about seismic and survey exams.

i sent my documents before May 1st 2017. I just received an reviewing notice that’s it.

:/

I received my 8hr exam authorization yesterday but still i haven't heard about seismic and survey exams.

i sent my documents before May 1st 2017. I just received an reviewing notice that’s it.

Have you tried contacting the CA BPELSG? @CAPLS, could you perhaps help @yivo?

Last edited by a moderator:

Feel free to email your name and contact info to [email protected] so it can be checked into.  Most likely, since you have not received an Authorization To Test notice by now, your application was not approved.  But you should have received communication one way or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back