Ca seismic and survey notification

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $425. My timeline is similar to k.heezy until it was sent for technical review. Now, I am getting worried that something is wrong with my application. 
I called the board today morning, they told me that my name is on the list and they will send me the ATT on Monday or Tusesday at the latest. So you have to wait untill that time. If your application has any problem I think they could contact you at prior time, just take it easy and rest your mind

I called the board today morning, they told me that my name is on the list and they will send me the ATT on Monday or Tusesday at the latest. So you have to wait untill that time. If your application has any problem I think they could contact you at prior time, just take it easy and rest your mind
Thank you so much! That makes me feel much better. 

Today (Monday, 09/18) is prometric's deadline to schedule your test for this cycle. Did the BPELSG tell you they would contact prometric to make an exception for you?

Today (Monday, 09/18) is prometric's deadline to schedule your test for this cycle. Did the BPELSG tell you they would contact prometric to make an exception for you?
The "deadline" is for Prometric to hold seats available for the Board's candidates.  After this date, approved candidates can still schedule.  It is just not guaranteed that a seat or time will be as available to fit your schedule within the allotted 3 week administration window.  For example, you may need to travel further to get a seat at the time or date you want.

The "deadline" is for Prometric to hold seats available for the Board's candidates.  After this date, approved candidates can still schedule.  It is just not guaranteed that a seat or time will be as available to fit your schedule within the allotted 3 week administration window.  For example, you may need to travel further to get a seat at the time or date you want.
I could not find this information regarding being able to schedule after the deadline was available to applicants on either the BPELSG website or Prometric website; Also the information bulletins on Prometric's websites state "To take the exam you must schedule an exam appointment by September 18, 2017." 

However, thank you for clarifying

I am still waiting the board email. Till now nothing. Hoppfully they will send it soon. Friday I called the board they told me that my name was in the list .

I am still waiting the board email. Till now nothing. Hoppfully they will send it soon. Friday I called the board they told me that my name was in the list .
I am waiting too. Hope we will get something by end of today. 

I have been trying to call the board from yesterday but 916-263-222 number doesn't work.

@CAPLS

After few rings the call drops
Yes the board phone is not working, I just contacted my licensing evaluater and scheduled the exams since few minuits. Hope you good luck.

I have been trying to call the board from yesterday but 916-263-222 number doesn't work.

@CAPLS

After few rings the call drops
The Board began having issues with the phone system yesterday morning.  It only appears to effect the primary number and toll free number.  If you call any one fo the contact numbers under Contact Us from the web site, those still work and staff is aware that your call may need to be transferred to other staff members due to this.

The Board began having issues with the phone system yesterday morning.  It only appears to effect the primary number and toll free number.  If you call any one fo the contact numbers under Contact Us from the web site, those still work and staff is aware that your call may need to be transferred to other staff members due to this.
Thanks for the info!

I submitted my application before July 5th 2017 with one time exemption too. I tried to reach CA Boards of Engineer a few time regarding my application status via phone and email. The latest email about 3 days ago saying that my application is still under technical review. I emailed again about whether I will be able to register for fall exams 2017 or not and they haven't replied yet. I tried to call them and it reached to the voicemail and nobody called me back. I am desperate to know the status too. I spent too many hours and money for the exams. Sent from my iPhone

I am following all your posts from engineerboars.com. You mentioned that after Sep 18 is the last day to register for the CA Fall exams, so you mean if I don't get the approval email from BPELSG, since Sep 18 is over I cannot be able to take the Fall exams? I have been stressing over not getting replies and in the end i still can't take the exam. I saw some of them on the same boat got approval. I feel so frustrated. 

I am following all your posts from engineerboars.com. You mentioned that after Sep 18 is the last day to register for the CA Fall exams, so you mean if I don't get the approval email from BPELSG, since Sep 18 is over I cannot be able to take the Fall exams? I have been stressing over not getting replies and in the end i still can't take the exam. I saw some of them on the same boat got approval. I feel so frustrated. 
You still have chance, I recieved the ATT on 19th and registerd for both exams on the same day and there was many available seats , Just keep follow up your status with the board.If you have your board ID you can go through Prometric and try to register (note that your board ID is your prometric ID). Best wishes.

Update: I have recived the ATT on 19th and registerd for both exams on the same day.

I am in the same boat. Very frustrating.

I received a mail from the board saying that I need to submit additional materials for my application. If you still haven't received any notifications, you may want to check the mailbox. 

Back