CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully when many folks get home from work we will hear from some people that are further out than Sacramento getting results. I'm hoping to get 25 posts that way in the event i am lucky enough to pass my name will be on the Banner. Right now i am at 20 posts.

The database was not updated. The highest number before the exam was 74457, and there are no numbers above that now.

CA results are out...just got the letter this afternoon (in SF)...looks I need to do some more studying

I passed!!! Just got home, checked my mail and there it was. I live in Emeryville.

Good luck!!

congratulations! it seems that Nor Cal people are getting their results today.
Sucks to be in Southern California (Irvine). Came home hoping to find a letter, but nope just bills. Looks like I will have to wait till tomorrow. :( .

Sucks to be in Southern California (Irvine). Came home hoping to find a letter, but nope just bills. Looks like I will have to wait till tomorrow. :( .
I'm in Hawaii, I guess I might need to wait till Monday...

I just got letter in mail. I passed (Civil/Depth-Geotech). I am in Dublin, CA :multiplespotting: :bananapowerslide: :bananadoggywow: :party-smiley-048:

I got the letter live in Martinez. 0 for 3! Major bummer. 23 on Seismic and 29 on Surveying. Guess I know what I'm doing the next 3 months.

I got the letter live in Martinez. 0 for 3! Major bummer. 23 on Seismic and 29 on Surveying. Guess I know what I'm doing the next 3 months.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully next time you will score all three together.

To those who passed all three exams:

Have you seen your name in the license look-up page?

Nope, license look up database is not updated yet. I received official passing letter but I dont see my name on database. Hopefully, next week

Nope, license look up database is not updated yet. I received official passing letter but I dont see my name on database. Hopefully, next week
Thanks for the info.

I'll try next morning. the database is updated every night Monday to Friday.

23 out of 50 on seismic??

and

29 out of 50 on survey?? Wow thats 58%, bar is set pretty high....

Back