CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to all those who passed! i'm one of the 182 in CA that didnt pass the electrical (power). did okay on all the power/rotating machinery/3ph stuff (75%, 68%, 65%) but circuits killed me (25%). **** circuits!! gonna give myself a year to study this time. anyone know any good circuits books??
Why waiting a year?

Why waiting a year?
i wan't to be ABSOLUTELY certain i pass this time around. October is just around the corner and i don't feel its enough time to polish up on circuits based on my percentage. besides, i dont want to have to sit through that 8hr exam 2 or even 3 more times. the april 2010 exam will be my last. i WILL get my license!!!

Failed again!Breadth Scores

Const 75

Geotech 50

Struct 75

Trans 75

Water 88

Afternoon Const.

Earthwork and layout 75

Estimating 86

Operations 33

Scheduling 86

Material quality Control 25

Temp Structs. 0 that hurt!

Workers Health 33

Other topics 50

I figure I got 50 out of 80 correct so my percentage was 62.5% This sucks! Oh well maybe next year. I am done with seismic and surveys.
Giddy I too took the Construction Depth and failed too. I was bummed out this whole week. I was 0 for 3. I did the math on the 8 hour and I too scored a 50 out of 80. I got 27 on Surveying and 16 on Seismic. Here is the breakdown of the 8 hour exam:

Breadth Scores:

Construction 63

Geo 62

Structural 75

Transportation 75

Water 38 (This one hurts)

Total 25/40

Afternoon

Earthwork 50

Estimating Quantities 86

Construction Operations 33

Scheduling 71

Material Quality 75

Temporary Structures 40 (Ouuuch)

Worker Health 67

other topics 75

Total 25/40

Overall 50/80....needed 56/80 to pass I think. Son of a gun. Looks like its going to be 3 long months of studying for me. Congrats to all who passed.

Back