CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an FYI, the database is now updated to 7/23/09.

If it means anything, my name was not added.

I would have to agree with benbo though. I don't think that they would update the database so soon. They are government workers after all.

Tried my name this morning, nothing popped up. Has anyone else's name popped up since it has been updated? :huh: :huh:

As an FYI, the database is now updated to 7/23/09.
If it means anything, my name was not added.

I would have to agree with benbo though. I don't think that they would update the database so soon. They are government workers after all.
For the past 5 or 6 administrations of the exam, the database was not updated until about a week after they mailed the results. Almost everybody should have their results by tomorrow.

Could be different this time, but I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the past 5 or 6 administrations of the exam, the database was not updated until about a week after they mailed the results. Almost everybody should have tehir results by tomorrow.
Could be different this time, but I doubt it.
All questions were equally weighted this time. Do you think its gonna be high cutscore and low passing or vice versa. any thoughts?

Sorry, in my last post i forgot to mention i am speaking about surveying

I thought each survey and seismic question was valued according to difficulty. So an easy question would be the same hard question that requires some time to work out? Where did you get this info?

I thought each survey and seismic question was valued according to difficulty. So an easy question would be the same hard question that requires some time to work out? Where did you get this info?
Seismic was weighted based on difficulty but surveying was not, so i think surveying questions are equally weighted despite of difficulty. I dont know whether that is a plus point or minus as far as passing rate is concerned.

Yes, the April 2009 Surveying test questions were all weighted equally. The instruction on the test booklet mentioned this very clearly. I have also talked to a few of the test takers and all of them felt that the test was easier compared to past few tests. Based on this, I am guessing that the cut score for Surveying could be as high as 190-200, which means 32-34 questions answered right. I have my fingers crossed!

Yes, the April 2009 Surveying test questions were all weighted equally. The instruction on the test booklet mentioned this very clearly. I have also talked to a few of the test takers and all of them felt that the test was easier compared to past few tests. Based on this, I am guessing that the cut score for Surveying could be as high as 190-200, which means 32-34 questions answered right. I have my fingers crossed!
I am just hoping they pass at least 33-34% of applicants. Last year, they dropped down a bit, and i was a victim missing by couple of points. S, keeping my fingers crossed this time.

I am expecting to get the mail today. I remember last july i got my EIT result the day after they held their board meeting. I am in San jose. My USPS guy comes in the lunch time. waiting...

If someone gets a letter today please reply. My letter is getting mailed to Texas so i know it wont be in today but im still holding out hope that i might get it tomorrow if some folks in Cali start getting letters today. Would die if i had to wait til monday.

did you get it?

I am expecting to get the mail today. I remember last july i got my EIT result the day after they held their board meeting. I am in San jose. My USPS guy comes in the lunch time. waiting...

Nope, i was checking my mails in vain. No mail. If anyone has got it, please report. Really dissapointed. Cant wait nomore.
Let's hope it will come tomorrow, if it still doesn't come, then we probably have been misinformed, which means they didn't send the mail on Thursday.

Let's hope it will come tomorrow, if it still doesn't come, then we probably have been misinformed, which means they didn't send the mail on Thursday.
Failed!?!?!?! I received my letter today!?!?!?!?!?! <_<

Electrical PE, Sacramento

I bet they put them in the mail late yesterday so probably not too much hope for anyone other than Sacramento getting results.

Back