CA results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if they at least acknowledged the test results on the website somewhere, there's nothing!
I think after last tests debacle, they may have quit that. Personally, I would rather just have the results show up rather than expect the results on a certain day and then on that day see an announcement that they are delayed a week.
That's possible. But then again, they need to let the applicants know when to apply for duplicate letters.
Doesn't that just show up with the results letter if you fail?
The applicants can apply for 'duplicate' letters if they never received the first one (lost in transit, never mailed out due to clerical error etc etc). The board wants them to wait a certain amount of time before requesting duplicates.
I guess a week should be reasonable before they just said "sir, you need to wait for your letter...we don't give out the test result on the phone...you got to wait!!"

If they said that, you can verifty your address now before they send it out on Friday!!!So you can make sure they send the letter to the right address. (Instead of waiting for another weeks so.)

If you fail before and you received your letter on time that the chance for them sending the letter to the wrong address is less. I might not to verify the address again.

Don't worry too much we will received the 'PASS" letter soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone talked to the Board of Parasitic Elusive Lack-luster Succulents (BPELS) about when they are going to forward the results they received 6 weeks ago from NCEES.

One week left. I hope this is it for me.
I second that. This was my third attempt, all I need is seismic. I won't even have to open the letter to know the results. As soon as I pick it up I will know by the thickness. Feels like 1 sheet, pass. Feels like 2, fail.

I am also just stuck with SEISMIC. I answered about 35 questions correctly. Not sure if that enough.

~ Gobol

Seismic here too. God that test is terrible. I thought it was a bit easier than last time though. Definitely makes it easier when that is the only test you are studying for.

Sounds like they are being mailed Friday. So people should get them Sat or Mon.

I second that. This was my third attempt, all I need is seismic. I won't even have to open the letter to know the results. As soon as I pick it up I will know by the thickness. Feels like 1 sheet, pass. Feels like 2, fail.

I am also just stuck with SEISMIC. I answered about 35 questions correctly. Not sure if that enough.

~ Gobol

Seismic here too. God that test is terrible. I thought it was a bit easier than last time though. Definitely makes it easier when that is the only test you are studying for.

Sounds like ????

First off I understand they are closed due to furlough Fridays - so if they want to send them it will be on Thursday at the latest then!?

Sounds like ????First off I understand they are closed due to furlough Fridays - so if they want to send them it will be on Thursday at the latest then!?
The letters for the October 2009 results were sent on Thursday, January 21 and were received the next day by most in the Sacramento area.

The waiting is frustrating and it gets worse as each day approaches until you have the letter in hand.

~ Gobol

Sounds like ????

First off I understand they are closed due to furlough Fridays - so if they want to send them it will be on Thursday at the latest then!?
No more furloughs.

If the 2009 October examinees got their results on 1/21/10, then thats after the deadline of 1/04/10 postmark for a re-file application. The deadline for the Oct. 2010 exam postmark is 7/19/10, so it looks like they are going down to the last minute, plus don't care if they go over the date which forces people to re-file before they know if they passed or not. Lets think of new names for the B.P.E.L.S. "Bored Problematic Employees Liking Secondary income from meeting stipends" :bananapowerslide: .

If the 2009 October examinees got their results on 1/21/10, then thats after the deadline of 1/04/10 postmark for a re-file application. The deadline for the Oct. 2010 exam postmark is 7/19/10, so it looks like they are going down to the last minute, plus don't care if they go over the date which forces people to re-file before they know if they passed or not. Lets think of new names for the B.P.E.L.S. "Bored Problematic Employees Liking Secondary income from meeting stipends" :bananapowerslide: .
You should not worry about the 7/19/10 deadline. That's only for people who are filing for the first time. If you don't pass some sections and need to refile, you get approx 2 weeks after you receive your results to send in the letter and the check. The refile deadline is always later than the first time file deadline. GL

You should not worry about the 7/19/10 deadline. That's only for people who are filing for the first time. If you don't pass some sections and need to refile, you get approx 2 weeks after you receive your results to send in the letter and the check. The refile deadline is always later than the first time file deadline. GL
BPELS has recognized their extreme lack luster attitude regarding the test results and in order to not to give themselves more paperwork - if you refile your deadline according to the FAQ of 7 of July on their website is August 23rd 2010...!! So yes once again we send some kind thoughts to the highly regarded Board of Poorly Elected Lazy Shisters - like that one :) :)

Thanks GamecOmander- I did'nt know that about the "re-file" application.

New BOPELS Moniker: how bout Bungled Outgoing Paperwork Experts Lacking SFB

highly regarded Board of Poorly Elected Lazy Shisters - like that one :) :)
It wouldn't be funny even if there was such a word as shisters.
Criticism is easy
Now that is funny! Every post you make is whining about the results, criticizing the board.

:bawling:

What's that I hear? I think it's the Waaambulance.
I knew it would be too difficult for you.......

highly regarded Board of Poorly Elected Lazy Shisters - like that one :) :)
It wouldn't be funny even if there was such a word as shisters.
Criticism is easy
Now that is funny! Every post you make is whining about the results, criticizing the board.

:bawling:

What's that I hear? I think it's the Waaambulance.
I knew it would be too difficult for you.......

The funniest part will be what "rewards" will be waiting for those who pass the exam. You think you're frustrated just waiting for the results? That's nothing compared to how frustrated you'll be when you have "PE" beside your name. :)

The funniest part will be what "rewards" will be waiting for those who pass the exam. You think you're frustrated just waiting for the results? That's nothing compared to how frustrated you'll be when you have "PE" beside your name. :)

There is absolutely no excuse for you Californians to wait this long when everyone else already released the results.

There is absolutely no excuse for you Californians to wait this long when everyone else already released the results.

Another frustrating fact is that the letters are dated 7-10 days before the mailing date (something I read in the earlier posts). So if the board desired to be efficient, they could easily cut the turn around time by at least a week.

Back