CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a joke.

Sorry but CA results won't be out till after board meeting on Jan 27.

Hold on!

I think you guys could have taken the PE in Mexico and got the results faster...its not real fair that Guam releases the results before CA...hang in there guys..I just got my results 2 days ago

I think you guys could have taken the PE in Mexico and got the results faster...its not real fair that Guam releases the results before CA...hang in there guys..I just got my results 2 days ago
its not that bad Transpo. By the way, I realize that Guam actually declared results before VA.

its not that bad Transpo. By the way, I realize that Guam actually declared results before VA.
Yeah I know..but Im not mad about that fact now that got my results and passed...If I had failed again obviously I would still be cursing Guam...Just sucks to get results 3 months before you may or may not have to start studying again...best of luck to all

Yeah I know..but Im not mad about that fact now that got my results and passed...If I had failed again obviously I would still be cursing Guam...Just sucks to get results 3 months before you may or may not have to start studying again...best of luck to all
so what was ur expectation Transpo. How many did you think you got right in morning and evening?

It was a joke.Sorry but CA results won't be out till after board meeting on Jan 27.

Hold on!
I guess u r not following the threads and the board website. The results will be released on Jan 14.
I've looked at the board website. Nothing new. Please provide the link. Thanks.
there u go

http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/oct09results.shtml

enjoy
Thanks a million!!!

3 MORE DAYS TO GO (not counting today LOL)...................
I should get my mail by Sat. but I have to go to other place for the weekend. I guess that I will find out on Monday. If I haven't got anything in the mail on Sunday night that I will get my mail by Tuesday because monday is a holiday in NY that post office is not open.

3 MORE DAYS TO GO (not counting today LOL)...................
I should get my mail by Sat. but I have to go to other place for the weekend. I guess that I will find out on Monday. If I haven't got anything in the mail on Sunday night that I will get my mail by Tuesday because monday is a holiday in NY that post office is not open.
I am supposed to travel to North Carolina by end of week, and will be there for 3 months. So I'll be redirecting my mail to NC. Lets see when I get that. I guess I'll be on the license lookup before the mail arrives :) .

Did anybody get newsletter/advertisement in the mail about PE courses?

I am wondering how they get my address? Any idea?

Back