CA Civil - Seismic and Surveying

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ No they haven't, friend of mine passed survey/seismic in October and 8 hour just now and his name is not listed yet.

NakedOrangie, I guess the board went past their 2 hrs time interval this time.

Lol ...Ya, your situation is worst since you are just waiting for one. Well, all the best.

I think they mean by 5 pm. I think somebody manually clicks the send button. Just saying!

This is more excruciating for people on the east coast who took CA PE. The day started for us 3 hrs before people on the west coast...lol.

This is more excruciating for people on the east coast who took CA PE. The day started for us 3 hrs before people on the west coast...lol.
Is there a reason why east coast would take the California ? Are you doing projects in California ?Does it help in your career

I already sent out my finger printing card, since they said it takes 6 months to process the fingerprinting if card is sent. Have you guys sent it out.

I already sent out my finger printing card, since they said it takes 6 months to process the fingerprinting if card is sent. Have you guys sent it out.

I don't plan on sending my fingerprints until I know I failed seismic. Once I know that, I'll get started on the fingerprinting process. Since I've gotten fingerprinted for DHS stuff and for Global Entry, I'm sure the process to verify my prints will be quick.

I don't plan on sending my fingerprints until I know I failed seismic. Once I know that, I'll get started on the fingerprinting process. Since I've gotten fingerprinted for DHS stuff and for Global Entry, I'm sure the process to verify my prints will be quick.
I live out of state in Colorado, so I can't do Live scan (digital) fingerprinting that is only available only in California. The Board sent me a finger print card that I took it to a local police station and they finger printed me using a ink. I mailed the card to the board. The board informed me that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI need 6 months to process these cards. I didn't want my PE license to be on hold because of fingerprinting.

I live out of state in Colorado, so I can't do Live scan (digital) fingerprinting that is only available only in California. The Board sent me a finger print card that I took it to a local police station and they finger printed me using a ink. I mailed the card to the board. The board informed me that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI need 6 months to process these cards. I didn't want my PE license to be on hold because of fingerprinting.

Wow, that is rough. Good call on starting the process early then and hopefully you pass and wont even have to worry about the fingerprints!

I guess CA has a lot of results to process. I have never seen it take this long to release electronic results. Only three hours left in the work day too...

Yes according to their Facebook Status update 25% of PE takers in the nation are from California.

Yes according to their Facebook Status update 25% of PE takers in the nation are from California.
Everybody probably wants the PE that is most difficult to obtain.. Sigh. I just wish California had an Environmetnal PE. I hear its coming soon, but that doesnt really help me now.

Back