CA certificates?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How count my friend pass the exam on Apr, 2009 has different pocket ID as mine. I received the paper style pocket ID but his is a "plastic pocket ID (which looks like a credit card".......................
I'm not sure if they're still sending those, but usually they come a few weeks after the paper stuff.

How count my friend pass the exam on Apr, 2009 has different pocket ID as mine. I received the paper style pocket ID but his is a "plastic pocket ID (which looks like a credit card".......................
I'm not sure if they're still sending those, but usually they come a few weeks after the paper stuff.
I believe 'RIC' sent a message about discontinuing the plastic cards due to budget restrictions.

I believe 'RIC' sent a message about discontinuing the plastic cards due to budget restrictions.
If CA board decide to discotinuing provide the plastic cards to the new license PEs that we should pay $10 less when the renew time coming (however it should be better before we register the PE exam, but it is too late now).........

I'd actually pay $10 MORE for the board to send me a plastic one. Saves me the hassle of getting the stupid thing laminated.

Latest posts

Back