Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
venison chili with wild rice and carrot sticks, celery sticks with almond butter and a lil champions greek yogurt :)
I thought venison chili was out.

Plus, L'il Champions sounds like a big kid diaper.
Unfortunatly- I still have 4 pounds of venison chili left... I wish this was not the case... I did mix it with some additional ground beef, wild rice and refried beans...

and I stand slightly corrected on the lil part... it's just champions... but I like them cause they are little and I can actually finish one.

http://chobani.com/products/c/champions/

There's a Quickie Mart down the street from me where I go to snag a beverage from time to time. They have a Subway within the shop. Apparently the March $5 footlong is jalapeno tuna.

I love a tuna steak, I love to make chili and use jalapeno peppers (among others) to flavor it myself instead of using the powder. But damn, those are 2 great tastes that do NOT taste great together.

I think the intent is to make the $5 sandwich a shitty one so you'll buy the more expensive subs when you're already in there.

Tuna is the special now because it is lent and no meat fridays makes it a nice promotion for having tuna sandwich on sale without saying so. McD's does the same thing, the fish sandwichs are a $4 extra value meal during march.

^^^LMFAO

Double burger with a side of mac and cheese and sweet potato fries. I had eaten healthy all this week, but when the boss says follow me...

There's a Quickie Mart down the street from me where I go to snag a beverage from time to time. They have a Subway within the shop. Apparently the March $5 footlong is jalapeno tuna.

I love a tuna steak, I love to make chili and use jalapeno peppers (among others) to flavor it myself instead of using the powder. But damn, those are 2 great tastes that do NOT taste great together.
ummm... have you tried it? I love that one...

Back