Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Dash?!?!? Reminds me of my sweet old Jewish grandma from Long Island, who would occasionally use it for a substitute for just about anything. When all else fails, use Mrs. Dash and orange juice.
I have 5 flavors of it in my spice rack :) I got in the habit of using it to cook when I had all those blood pressure issues... now that we found a med to regulate it properly for me, i can actually use stuff with sodium in it, but I never really switched back.

ooooo, I love this thread!!!

Today it's 4oz of boars head lower sodium turkey cut up and mixed with a green giant 2 serving size steam in the bag veggie blend (cauliflower, orange and yellow carrots and dried cranberries w/butter sauce) and 1/8 cup of roasted, unsalted pistachios (still in the shell).

Edit: and a lipton diet green tea citrus :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today it's 4oz of boars head lower sodium turkey cut up and mixed with a green giant 2 serving size steam in the bag veggie blend (cauliflower, orange and yellow carrots and dried cranberries w/butter sauce) and 1/8 cup of roasted, unsalted pistachios (still in the shell).

That sounds very specific. I don't remember the last time I measured anything I ate...

That sounds very specific. I don't remember the last time I measured anything I ate...
I don't measure my foods on saturdays... or when I am eating out...

Met my boss and coworker at Cowfish today. Had some good fried calamari and a rainbow roll, which is a California roll topped with several different types of fish and some spicy mayo. Good stuff, albeit pricey.

^ at least it wasn't McD's again.... ;)
:p I'm actually the only one in the house that likes chili so I have leftovers in the freezer for several more lunches. minisnick usually likes beans but it was a little spicy...hence added the noodles to dilute it a bit.

Back