Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • Today's lunch menu consisted of leftover pasta, cheese stcik, yogurt, cherry coke zero and a slice of coffee whiskey chocolate birthday cake.

Chinese Food- I actually ate a 1/4 cup of egg drop soup, three bites of white rice, an orange slice, about a 1/4 cup of pineapple/green pepper/carrot mix and 4 pieces of sweet and sour chicken... water to drink and I didn't eat any of the fortune cookie.

just corned beef or a rueben?
Sorry, missed this. yeah, just corned beef, not even any condiments. Just Buddig corned beef on white bread. Nummy. Don't get me wrong, I loves me a rueben, too.

Today I have garlic and peppercorn pork loin.

just corned beef or a rueben?
Sorry, missed this. yeah, just corned beef, not even any condiments. Just Buddig corned beef on white bread. Nummy. Don't get me wrong, I loves me a rueben, too.

Today I have garlic and peppercorn pork loin.
Its very hard to find corned beef around here...unless I buy the slab and cook it myself. they don't even have the corned beef budding lunchmeat...haven' t had that stuff in years

Olives are an unholy scourage upon humanity, can't someone make them an endagered species instead of some bird in the Amazon?

Olives, feta cheese, peanut butter, and coffee are my list of revolting foods.

I love a good green olive. I can eat an entire bag of reces (pieces, mini cups, regular cups, plain peanut butter, etc) in a single sitting.

Not a big fan of coffee. I will drink it on occasion, but I typically don't go out searching for it.

Olives are an unholy scourage upon humanity, can't someone make them an endagered species instead of some bird in the Amazon?

Olives, feta cheese, peanut butter, and coffee are my list of revolting foods.
GREEN olives, feta cheese and coffee are were I concur

peanut butter is yummy and so are black olives

This could be a fun thread of its own. Probably generate as much controversy as the politics stuff.

Peanut butter is about as high on my list as twice eaten dog crap, and as some of you know, I have lots of access to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back