Bonus/Salary Increase expected for PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started in construction management at $38k in '98; after a promotion last year my '07 salary is $115k. I have had the conversation with my supervisor regarding my license (I am the #2 man in my department) and is may be worth $10k if the CFO approves it.
Typically I have seen >10% raises each year... last year had a mid year bump of $5k then a $15k bump when I was promoted.

-Ray (Northern NJ)

Wow, talk about significant increases! Good job man!!!!!!!

I never actually noticed the crocodile, but now I see it! Why does it bother you cocoloco?

I never actually noticed the crocodile, but now I see it! Why does it bother you cocoloco?
See, this is a much better avatar and all, I just love me that beautiful red hair. LOL! It bothers me that he posts everywhere and all you can see is that UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA CROCODILE. Ahh... Its almost rude (as in it invades your sight...) and takes half of a page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 10% per each exam I passed.

My review last week sealed the deal. :woot:

Yo no offense intended but is it really necessary to have that freaking crocodile on your signature? Its huge and NO, it does nothing for anyone but maybe you. My vote is if you are going to be posting on every single topic on this website, get rid of that freaking crocodile. No one here is rubbing schools on everyone else... My 2 cents...
Again, no offense- really... HURRAY for jregieng taking the crocodile to the lake and tying a big block V8 to it's tail! LOL Just kidding.
I added that signature line when we were still in NCAA Football season. Completely agree - needs to come down now.

Signature line changed!

JR

Back to topic.

I finally got the PE license, just before the anual raises came out, so I guess you can say I got a raise after my PE, but unfortunatly it had no effect :( I am in an exempt industry and did not expect anything other than a congrats from my super, so here is shooting for the future...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back